Anyone here published?

Number of copies?

• Total voters
I don't know if you can considered this published, but I wrote a paper on illicit drug use in the 60s in 1969 that was copied and used as training material by LE in the county I lived in.
Written from first hand experience.

I was mentioned in a book by a mute midget that I used to play poker with(just my nickname). He made the worst fold in the history of poker against me, and apparently that was a turning point in his life.

I was mentioned in a book by a mute midget that I used to play poker with(just my nickname). He made the worst fold in the history of poker against me, and apparently that was a turning point in his life.
I’ll bite ... so he got into the mining industry with six of his peers

I’ll bite ... so he got into the mining industry with six of his peers
Nah, he does some kind of computer programming. We both still play poker, I just moved on to higher stake games.

Seriously though, he made the worst fold in the history of NLHE.

I was either 19 or 20, so at the time I'd buy in for 300 bucks, and if I lost it, I was done(I lost 5K in a game earlier this year and I've won as much as 12k in a night).

Second hand of the night.

I misplay pocket kings terribly. He has pocket 10s.

Flop is 10-Q-rag rainbow. Couldn't ask for a better flop with pocket 10's. I bet, he calls. Turn is another rag, I bet, he raises, I shove, he tanks for 15 minutes, turns over his hand and mucks. He had maybe 80 bucks behind him too.

Only stuff unfortunate grad students have to read when doing similar research.

Also, I've never published a book, but, I did record a solo-jazz guitar CD a few years back.

Third paragraph down, I even got a mention in a major jazz music publication...

I have written articles on the internet that have dozens of clicks!

I think I recall @Big Ken saying he's written some novels... not sure on publication stuff.
I've been holding back. I thought that couple of other folks who actually seen or have a copy of my first book might confirm.

The absolute Truth is that I started writing in August of 2018. I self-published my first novel, "I Know", in October of 2018. My second book, "The Neighbor", was published in January of 2019.

Since then I've written a sequel to 'I Know' called "Invest It All", A fantasy military novel, "When Was Yesterday", a mystery spy/assassin novel, "The Pearl" and completed a romance novel last month "A Grain of Sand".

I also wrote a true short story called, "A Swing and A Miss"

I keep trying to finish the most difficult thing I've tried to write but become so emotional that I have to stop. It's a biographical poem of my four tours in Vietnam. "My War"

I started writing my seventh novel in late October and have written twelve chapters. I've named this one, "Just a Thought.

I'm not Steven King or Joseph Heller. I have ideas and can say that so far in two half years, I've put my ideas into more than a million words and have had them insulted and scorned by those who've never read one of them and probably never will.

I don't have enough knowledge of Lesbian anything to write six pages, let alone stuffing six books in someone's box.

The book that @JuiceTheGator wrote is legit. I saw it there a while ago on amzon, IIRC.
Am I late? The Sparkling Void|Hardcover

There's a lot that can wrong. In that book's case, the publisher ruined it...took out about 60 of the best pages for an overzealous legal dept and forced me to change even the order of the book. You put all that work into something and in 10 minutes it's trashed. I should have just paid to self-publish, but then it wouldn't have gotten marketed with the deal I had. So, it ended up being kind of a waste of time.

Nah, he does some kind of computer programming. We both still play poker, I just moved on to higher stake games.

Seriously though, he made the worst fold in the history of NLHE.

I was either 19 or 20, so at the time I'd buy in for 300 bucks, and if I lost it, I was done(I lost 5K in a game earlier this year and I've won as much as 12k in a night).

Second hand of the night.

I misplay pocket kings terribly. He has pocket 10s.

Flop is 10-Q-rag rainbow. Couldn't ask for a better flop with pocket 10's. I bet, he calls. Turn is another rag, I bet, he raises, I shove, he tanks for 15 minutes, turns over his hand and mucks. He had maybe 80 bucks behind him too.
Ever had a rub with someone over a hand/tourney?

Had some mouthy sloth looking motherfucker threaten to kick my ass after I took him, his old lady AND their buddy down in a Omaha Hi-Low tourney. They talked SO much trash and were folding into each other to try and take me out. Last dude was their buddy and I told him he was a pussy if he didn't push at the flop. I had A-3-K-4 and the flop came 2-5-10 with Q-J turn/river. Pride pushed. :dhd:

After I raked I told old boy I was going to take a shit and name it after his old lady.

He was mad. Didn't want to follow me to the bathroom I guess? :dhd:

Ever had a rub with someone over a hand/tourney?

Had some mouthy sloth looking motherfucker threaten to kick my ass after I took him, his old lady AND their buddy down in a Omaha Hi-Low tourney. They talked SO much trash and were folding into each other to try and take me out. Last dude was their buddy and I told him he was a pussy if he didn't push at the flop. I had A-3-K-4 and the flop came 2-5-10 with Q-J turn/river. Pride pushed. :dhd:

After I raked I told old boy I was going to take a shit and name it after his old lady.

He was mad. Didn't want to follow me to the bathroom I guess? :dhd:
I’ve had a few get mad at me for stupid reasons. I haven’t played tourneys in years, I always play cash NLHE or PLO.

My favorite was the guy who I’ve never seen leave a winner, but always seemed to run up a big stack early just to donk it off. I was having a good night and made a big preflop raise with pocket jacks. Dude calls. Flop is j-8-9. He shoves, I figure he had q-10, but I’m never folding there, so I call. He had 8-9. He slammed the table, called me a lucky motherfucker that doesn’t belong on the same table as him, left pissed off, and sent me a bunch of texts. Turns out he had some kind of mental issue and was off his meds. He apologized profusely the next time I saw him.

And then there was the short stack that cussed me like a dog for calling his 250 dollar pre flop shove with suites KQ when it was heads up and I was up like 3k on the night. That dude has a personal mission to felt me everytime we play now. I’d say I’ve took at least 10k from him over the years because he’s still on tilt about his pocket 10’s losing to KQ