Anyone subscribe to any authors on Substack?

I don't pay for shit I can get for free.

I don't pay for shit I can get for free.
Thank you. Now may we please get back to the question I just asked about paid authors on Substack? Or do you perhaps have another terribly relevant anecdote to share with us first?

No, I do not.

tell me more, Hammertoe

I really like the concept. Anyone using it?
Enjoy it while you can.

Last week, Reuters reported based on two anonymous sources that Amazon Web Services, which controls 40 percent of web hosting in the world, “plans to take a more proactive approach to determine what types of content violate its cloud service policies.” “Over the coming months, Amazon will hire a small group of people in its Amazon Web Services (AWS) division to develop expertise and work with outside researchers to monitor for future threats, one of the sources familiar with the matter said. It could turn Amazon, the leading cloud service provider worldwide with 40% market share according to research firm Gartner, into one of the world’s most powerful arbiters of content allowed on the internet, experts say.”

"Amazon declined to comment to Reuters for the story, then after the article published sent a statement insisting the report was “wrong,” claiming, “‘AWS Trust & Safety has no plans to change its policies or processes, and the team has always existed. We’ve always reserved the right to police who is allowed to speak on our internet” is not a very comforting response to an article alleging a coming content crackdown. In addition, to this post-publication claim from Amazon, “A Reuters spokesperson said the news agency stands by its reporting.”

Don’t forget the context: The Biden administration revealed a few weeks ago that they, mafia-like, pressure big tech entities like Facebook and Twitter to remove information that contradicts their political goals. (“That’s an, um, ‘misinformed’ piece of content over there on your platform. Sure would be a shame if the super-touchy Democrats controlling the entire federal government decided it was a reason to regulate and legally harass you.”

Enjoy it while you can.

Last week, Reuters reported based on two anonymous sources that Amazon Web Services, which controls 40 percent of web hosting in the world, “plans to take a more proactive approach to determine what types of content violate its cloud service policies.” “Over the coming months, Amazon will hire a small group of people in its Amazon Web Services (AWS) division to develop expertise and work with outside researchers to monitor for future threats, one of the sources familiar with the matter said. It could turn Amazon, the leading cloud service provider worldwide with 40% market share according to research firm Gartner, into one of the world’s most powerful arbiters of content allowed on the internet, experts say.”

"Amazon declined to comment to Reuters for the story, then after the article published sent a statement insisting the report was “wrong,” claiming, “‘AWS Trust & Safety has no plans to change its policies or processes, and the team has always existed. We’ve always reserved the right to police who is allowed to speak on our internet” is not a very comforting response to an article alleging a coming content crackdown. In addition, to this post-publication claim from Amazon, “A Reuters spokesperson said the news agency stands by its reporting.”

Don’t forget the context: The Biden administration revealed a few weeks ago that they, mafia-like, pressure big tech entities like Facebook and Twitter to remove information that contradicts their political goals. (“That’s an, um, ‘misinformed’ piece of content over there on your platform. Sure would be a shame if the super-touchy Democrats controlling the entire federal government decided it was a reason to regulate and legally harass you.”
I don't think you are talking about the same thing, Rex

are you currently drunk?

I know dumb ass. Why don't you be a good little boy and go play in traffic, MmmK?
if you know, why did you post it? It has nothing to do with Substack, which is like an OnlyFans for authors and such

if you know, why did you post it? It has nothing to do with Substack, which is like an OnlyFans for authors and such
Stay in your lane sweetie. Head back over to the daily "menstruation for men" thread where you'll be more comfortable discussing your mythical girlfriends and soap operas.

Stay in your lane sweetie. Head back over to the daily "menstruation for men" thread where you'll be more comfortable discussing your mythical girlfriends and soap operas.
timmy timmysouthpark GIF by Comedy Central LA

you certainly are triggered

tell us how what you posted about Biden has anything to do with Substack, please.

Thank you. Now may we please get back to the question I just asked about paid authors on Substack? Or do you perhaps have another terribly relevant anecdote to share with us first?

in case you couldn't decipher from the first post... I don't use it.

were you only allowing answers in the affirmative?

tell us how what you posted about Biden has anything to do with Substack, please.

Bezos bad.

and back on topic, I have not but it sounds cool. I have a couple authors I follow on Twitter and on Instagram that I wouldn't mind giving more business.

He’s a drunk sissy. Won’t take the bet.

He’s a drunk sissy. Won’t take the bet.
Hey pussy boy, how was your "fishing trip"? I noticed that you're still too much of a drooling bitch to tag me when you wanna take a shot. I suppose I don't blame you considering that you're a dickless, witless little POS and you get stomped when you do.

This is how you catch a fish, ya fucking fraud.

26056078_1395278017247990_2323578942896733962_n.jpg

Fuck you're dumb :L

Hey pussy boy, how was your "fishing trip"? I noticed that you're still too much of a drooling bitch to tag me when you wanna take a shot. I suppose I don't blame you considering that you're a dickless, witless little POS and you get stomped when you do.

This is how you catch a fish, ya fucking fraud.

View attachment 41789
why are you here, Rex?

you haven't even addressed Hammer's original question

why are you here, Rex?

you haven't even addressed Hammer's original question
Why don't you STFU, faggot? I don't give a rat's ass what you think or want and if you had half a brain in that water filled cranium of yours you'd know that I did. You saw the word Biden in the link/comment I posted and you immediately turned your inner bitch on like a good little lefty POS.

Fuck off and DIAF ................................... for the good of humanity.