Anyone subscribe to any authors on Substack?

Why don't you STFU, faggot? I don't give a rat's ass what you think or want and if you had half a brain in that water filled cranium of yours you'd know that I did. You saw the word Biden in the link/comment I posted and you immediately turned your inner bitch on like a good little lefty POS.

Fuck off and DIAF ................................... for the good of humanity.
lol

you really are drunk, aren't ya?

get help, Rex. You have issues, dude.

Every now and again, I consider giving certain posters another chance

I consider it.

I don't usually podcast, and I've never heard of substack, but it sounds interesting (gotta stay on point)

Hey pussy boy, how was your "fishing trip"? I noticed that you're still too much of a drooling bitch to tag me when you wanna take a shot. I suppose I don't blame you considering that you're a dickless, witless little POS and you get stomped when you do.

This is how you catch a fish, ya fucking fraud.

View attachment 41789
Stock photo from website. That’s not you, you drunk faggot sissy. Take the bet, pussy.

Bwahahahaha, drunk dick sucker using website photos of a gay bearded faggot fisherman. Busted

If anyone comes back and posts anything legit, I'll delete all the bullshit and we can try again.
there have been a few legit responses. I made one myself.

I took a quick look on their site and found Scott Lynch has a newsletter, but I knew of his and his blog.

there have been a few legit responses. I made one myself.

I took a quick look on their site and found Scott Lynch has a newsletter, but I knew of his and his blog.
I love the concept. I'm already doing Patreon on two Youtube creators.

I love the concept. I'm already doing Patreon on two Youtube creators.
the thing I don't really like about the SubStack thing is that it is a flat rate of $35 for full access, regardless of how many creators you want to follow.

Patreon is an artist by artist payment

the thing I don't really like about the SubStack thing is that it is a flat rate of $35 for full access, regardless of how many creators you want to follow.

Patreon is an artist by artist payment
Had no idea. That makes no sense. I thought you could just pick one for $5/month.

What I like about the concept is the individual gets paid for their content with no need of ads (and everything that brings with it). I especially support creators who are working to move off of Youtube and on to Odysee.

Had no idea. That makes no sense. I thought you could just pick one for $5/month.

What I like about the concept is the individual gets paid for their content with no need of ads (and everything that brings with it). I especially support creators who are working to move off of Youtube and on to Odysee.
I just did a quick look at it, I could be wrong

Maybe Rex can clear that up for me ;)

I just did a quick look at it, I could be wrong

Maybe Rex can clear that up for me ;)
Maybe you could mind your own business and @Handicappers and @RoyMunson could stop being raging dildos and the thread discussion could have moved along nicely. Too bad that one word in the link you didn't read set you off and you went into defend the idiotic left mode.

Now little handifaggot is on a rager, negging everything in his path and we have munson's ignorant ass to deal with. Well done, doosh.

Maybe you could mind your own business and @Handicappers and @RoyMunson could stop being raging dildos and the thread discussion could have moved along nicely. Too bad that one word in the link you didn't read set you off and you went into defend the idiotic left mode.

Now little handifaggot is on a rager, negging everything in his path and we have munson's ignorant ass to deal with. Well done, doosh.
so you can't help us out here?

If anyone comes back and posts anything legit, I'll delete all the bullshit and we can try again.
Check out the link I posted. It is most certainly relevant.

I looked into substack and I'll dig a little deeper later on. I found a couple that might interest me on their top 9 list and if that piques my interest further I'll dig around to see if there are any technical newsletters that I might want to check out.