April Fools Day Monday

ill

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Good morning

hope everyone had a good Easter weekend

Morning all

Ok weekend, Friday saw the new ghostbusters movie. Mrs Pnk wanted to go and I've been trying to make sure we do more things together and apparently going to sports bar and watching basketball wasnt high on her list so, movie made for preteens it is. I got pretty bored, needed more Bill Murray

I think I laughed twice at Bill Murray and once on a non bill murray moment, but I was ready for it to end and it's almost 2 hours. Should've been 90 minutes. And of course there was a post credit scene so we had to stay to see that which annoys me to no end

Finally finished Ted Lasso. I'm glad series wrapped up. S1 was really good, S2 and S3 were meh, there is only much you can do with the story line.

Easter wound up being nice. Cooked dinner at the in-laws, did an egg hunt at my parents' house before going to the in-laws.

MiL is continuing to get better. In addition to moving around the house better, she now feels good enough to talk shit to my FiL about stuff that happened 15 years ago, after he spent 3 of the last 4 months keeping her alive.

Looks like UCONN will win March Madness again. The Frozen 4 is set as well. Hope Michigan wins it as I hate BU, BC, and Denver hockey. Though I think BC probably wins it over BU.

For my little families bracket.

If UCONN wins it, my littlest wins it
If Purdue wins this weekend and anybody but UCONN and Purdue win the championship. My oldest gets it
If Purdue wins, I win

I'm sure everyone saw that MN is once again the top of the basketball world with the Minnesota State Mavericks winning the D2 National basketball championship

Getaway weekend with the broad. Did some hiking, eating, and beering. Also, its officially the official baseball season. Clemson #2 in the nation and Braves taking the series against some scumbags

I'm sure everyone saw that MN is once again the top of the basketball world with the Minnesota State Mavericks winning the D2 National basketball championship
Lady Gophers still in the NIT? The prior coach that lead them with Whalen & McCarrville to the Final 4 was a college teammate of my mom's.

For my little families bracket.

If UCONN wins it, my littlest wins it
If Purdue wins this weekend and anybody but UCONN and Purdue win the championship. My oldest gets it
If Purdue wins, I win
My kids are becoming Purdue fans. Stepson jumped ship to Purdue basketball last year. Now my son is wanting to root for all things Purdue. Guessing it's because the 4H program is ran by Purdue.

went to the parents for easter. got my taxes done while their lazy asses slept Sunday, so successful weekend.

went to the parents for easter. got my taxes done while their lazy asses slept Sunday, so successful weekend.
I need to do those this week.

I need to find my laptop...it only gets used for taxes and fantasy football drafts

I need to find my laptop...it only gets used for taxes and fantasy football drafts
lol.

I don't get much use out of my laptop either.

But, I do get tax refunds, so I don't procrastinate on getting the returns filed. I've already received my state refund and expect the fed this week.

lol.

But, I do get tax refunds, so I don't procrastinate on getting the returns filed. I've already received my state refund and expect the fed this week.
it's just money...I ain't in a rush

Lady Gophers still in the NIT? The prior coach that lead them with Whalen & McCarrville to the Final 4 was a college teammate of my mom's.
Yeah, they're playing wyoming next

And the lady mavericks won the D2 as well. Dominant, John Wooden got nothing on MSU mavericks

lol.

I haven't gotten a refund since I got married

Lazy, unproductive fucks.

I use my Dell notebook constantly, with 3 sets of backups - to the cloud, to an external HD, and to DVDs.

Lazy, unproductive fucks.

I use my Dell notebook constantly, with 3 sets of backups - to the cloud, to an external HD, and to DVDs.
cool

I work on a computer all day...I can find better things to do with my time after work than look at my personal computer.

I bought an Asus laptop at the beginning of the pandemic...but I spilled bourbon on the keyboard during my first zoom call so the keyboard no longer works...

luckily it can be used as a tablet and I can plug a bluetooth keyboard and mouse into it and it works just fine.