Are the Eagles now favorites to win the NFC East?

What team is going to win the NFC East?

• Eagles (they may go 16-0 now that the Wentz guy is gone)

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Cowboys (by default, look at the rest of the division)

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Football Team (first back-to-back division winner in 20 years)

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Giants (ready to win the division after the Eagles stole it from them in 2020)

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 500.00
I've been told for years that Wentz sucks so I'm wondering if, now that the Eagles have rid themselves of this guy, they're now the frontrunners to win the NFC East.

Rivera is the best coach in the division. All four teams will still suck, but he invokes the most confidence in me.

I've been told for years that Wentz sucks so I'm wondering if, now that the Eagles have rid themselves of this guy, they're now the frontrunners to win the NFC East.
You speak as though Wentz sucking and Hurts sucking are mutually exclusive. They aren't.

Cowboys if Dak is back at anything close to 100%.
I agree, and not because I'm a homer. Though I would also say Giants are ready to return to the top. Decent QB, if Barkley comes back healthy and their OL keeps getting better then they are legit. Should look for a WR this offseason and I see the giants winning it next year. That is unless Dallas finds a shit ton of help on the defensive side.

With jalen hurts? Crack is whack

I am gonna predict the streak continues. As far as no repeat champions.
& definitely not the Eagles.
So that will leave the Cowboys & Giants for this year.

You eat boogers, don't you?

Image result for dogs and cats living together gifs

Well good thing for Philly that Tebow retired in baseball. He could come in and instantly be the best quarterback on the Eagles roster.