Are the Eagles now favorites to win the NFC East?

What team is going to win the NFC East?

• Eagles (they may go 16-0 now that the Wentz guy is gone)

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Cowboys (by default, look at the rest of the division)

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Football Team (first back-to-back division winner in 20 years)

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Giants (ready to win the division after the Eagles stole it from them in 2020)

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Again, you done figured it out. FIrst I'm mad, now I'm crying. Damn yer gud, derrrrrrr.

What are your views on DACA?
I'm Mad as well.
All those that were talking Wentz up to the hilt are all MIA.
Who am I to feed all this crow too?

Again, you done figured it out. FIrst I'm mad, now I'm crying. Damn yer gud, derrrrrrr.

What are your views on DACA?
I know this might be controversial but I prefer Brian Johnson to Bon Scott.

crush eat GIF

In a couple of years Philly can be back in the division hunt with good drafting. Oh wait, Howie is still around so nevermind.

Dem Cowboys are paper tigers.

Maybe though, if Dak is healthy and defence gets better.

If Philly can magically swing a trade for Desaun Watson and a new offensive line, then sure I'll call them frontrunners.

If I’m a season ticket holder, I’m praying to God the dumbass Governor and the city of Philly allows fans. No matter how bad they are going to get their ass kicked, has anyone seen that schedule?

Kansas City
Tampa
New Orleans
San Fran

All come to philly, that’s some good ass teams eagle fans get to see.

If I’m a season ticket holder, I’m praying to God the dumbass Governor and the city of Philly allows fans. No matter how bad they are going to get their ass kicked, has anyone seen that schedule?

Kansas City
Tampa
New Orleans
San Fran

All come to philly, that’s some good ass teams eagle fans get to see.
Why would an Eagles fan be excited about watching the Eagles get their asses beat by at least 3 of those 4 teams?

Why would an Eagles fan be excited about watching the Eagles get their asses beat by at least 3 of those 4 teams?
Because you are getting your ass beat by good teams instead of just the shitty ones.