Audiobooks

Bummer.

The Universe in a Nutshell is pretty damn good.
I suck at reading non-fiction and have only found a couple here and there that have held my attention. I like history, but a full book on a single topic bores me.

I like podcasts for that sort of thing better.

I suck at reading non-fiction and have only found a couple here and there that have held my attention. I like history, but a full book on a single topic bores me.

I like podcasts for that sort of thing better.

Usually when I drive back home I pick up collections of short stories to listen to. My library has audio reenactments of the Twilight Zone that are fun to listen to on the drive.

I think I've listened to every Stephen King short story book at least 3 times.

Reactions: ill
Audible has the James Franco version...I think I'd prefer Hawke
finally started listening to the Ethan Hawke audiobook of Slaughterhouse Five and man is he good. Very good voice, very good reading of it...highly recommend.

Also, it's been so long since I have read it, I don't remember shit.

Been getting into thriller audiobooks lately. Just finished Don't Look for Me and it was really good.

Just downloaded Alex North's "The Shadows" which I had heard good things about.

Just can't bring myself to start a new fantasy series really...just not into a dragged out world building on audio right now.

need something to listen to on my drive to NJ this weekend

anyone have a suggestion?

need something to listen to on my drive to NJ this weekend

anyone have a suggestion?
Conflict with da China. Well written, fairly accurate with regards to military caps, actions, units. Has voice actors for the characters so it isn’t a monotone boring listen at all. Flips back in forth between characters and their interaction and view of events unfolding.

Audiobooks are for illiterate retards.

really hard to read while I'm driving

Really hard to take a shit while riding on a bus.

I recently listened to Christopher Moore's Fool again. It's still funny as hell.

I recently listened to Christopher Moore's Fool again. It's still funny as hell.
I look forward to the Fool books. The last one had me laughing out loud a lot.