B12 Thread

Love it bra

But me don’t think KU that good
They aren’t. Self’s done a good job with this team but they are more limited than previous Kansa teams.

IMO they are good enough (when healthy) to screw up a team’s March Madness run. But they aren’t good enough to go very far either.

This Houston-Iowa State game couldn’t be more opposite of the NBA All Star game.

Big 12 officials have taken “ Let ‘em play” to a whole new level. I think they’ll get into foul trouble come tourney time.

What’s interesting is both teams in the Houston-ISU game still got in the Bonus+ pretty early without a lot of fouls being called. (Houston did have two foul out.) And players seem to be keeping their cool without the some obvious fouls as well.

Baylor looked totally gassed last night. Like running in mud. Altitude? Or just grind?

Worst end of game possession I've ever seen ends in a win for OU. Wow. Sweep bedlam for the last time.

Worst end of game possession I've ever seen ends in a win for OU. Wow. Sweep bedlam for the last time.
Okie Lite ain’t very good but I agree. I’ve been to two goat ropings and a county fair and I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything like it.

…that Duke performance at the end of the WF game gotta be a candidate for game-ending meltdown.

…and then their star gets cute as the Deac fans storm the court, trying to trip a court stormer and tears up his knee.
Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

WVU vs Kstate is entertaining bad teams

Kstate with a massive second half collapse. Only for Wvu to miss free throws and let it go to OT.

WVU vs Kstate is entertaining bad teams

Kstate with a massive second half collapse. Only for Wvu to miss free throws and let it go to OT.
Interesting stat. K-State just set a D-1 record. 7-0 in overtime games this year. Looks like they done win many unless it is OT.

Mayhem ensues in Lubbock after Texas player body checks Texas Tech player​

Texas' Brock Cunningham is ejected for a flagrant 2 foul on Darrion Williams, leading Texas Tech fans to throwing debris onto the court.

Baylor’s got to be one of the worst defensive teams in the country. It must be a lack of “want to” because they have lots of talent. jmo

Any gamblers out there?
Mountaineers up 45-39 at halftime.
Texas Tech live bet +3.5 is FREE MONEY

You are welcome

Any gamblers out there?
Mountaineers up 45-39 at halftime.
Texas Tech live bet +3.5 is FREE MONEY

You are welcome
man, trailin early 20-4,
missin the big man again,
lookin like yall could score at will inside,
it wasn't lookin good -

man, trailin early 20-4,
missin the big man again,
lookin like yall could score at will inside,
it wasn't lookin good -
Not our year buddy. Tough to have cohesion when you have a completely new roster because the head coach was a blithering idiot. Time to start over from the ground up.

You guys have a nice team. Hope you win the B12 tourney!

Not our year buddy. Tough to have cohesion when you have a completely new roster because the head coach was a blithering idiot. Time to start over from the ground up.

You guys have a nice team. Hope you win the B12 tourney!
Tech wins the last reg season game,
out-rebounding the best rebounding team in the league 40-29,
without our only big man,
and prevailing 78-68
over #11 Baylor,
and gets the 4 seed in the tourney -
Guns Up!

Houston v Iowa State
I have over 123.5

I’ve convinced this bitch would go under and was expecting 130something total points. At 123.5 63-61 is a winner.

So it’ll be 41-33 watch

Houston v Iowa State
I have over 123.5

I’ve convinced this bitch would go under and was expecting 130something total points. At 123.5 63-61 is a winner.

So it’ll be 41-33 watch
Well Houston got 41, Iowa state overachieved. Under still easy $

Well Houston got 41, Iowa state overachieved. Under still easy $
Yes yes, I’m stupid and hate taking unders.

BTW ole buddy,NCst/UNC over 143.5 is a LOCK