Bama fatique killing college football???

Yes the year Burrow transferred he was not the best QB on the roster.
That's not the context in which this was used. He was responding to:

Probably true. But, tOSU will know which two are the best and do everything they can to keep those two...and you can't blame them. And, it is a self correcting system if their evaluations were wrong.

In this case they didn't know that Burrow was going to be the better QB, by a longshot, I would add.

Nah, doesn't matter if the sport goes through a huge downfall in quality, will always watch my school play no matter the circumstances

The Natty game OSU was pretty much in cruise control. I did forget about the Rose Bowl last year (my bad on that). My point is the Pac isn't good enough to get into the playoffs except for two appearances both resulting in L's.
W, L, L

The Natty game OSU was pretty much in cruise control. I did forget about the Rose Bowl last year (my bad on that). My point is the Pac isn't good enough to get into the playoffs except for two appearances both resulting in L's.
If you remove one team from both the B1G and the ACC, that could be said for every conference except the SEC. Correct me if I am wrong, but the SEC is the only conference that has had more than one team win a game in the CFP. In fact, Alabama, Clemson and Ohio State have 17 of the 21 wins in the CFP era.

ACC - Clemson (6-4 in CFP) FSU (0-1 in CFP)
B1G - Ohio State (3-3 in CFP), Michigan State (0-1 in CFP)
Big 12 - Oklahoma (0-4 in CFP)
PAC 12 - Oregon (1-1 in CFP) Washington (0-1)in CFP)
SEC - Alabama (8-3 in the CFP), Georgia (1-1 in the CFP), LSU (2-0 in CFP)
Ind - Notre Dame (0-2 in CFP)

If you remove one team from both the B1G and the ACC, that could be said for every conference except the SEC. Correct me if I am wrong, but the SEC is the only conference that has had more than one team win a game in the CFP. In fact, Alabama, Clemson and Ohio State have 17 of the 21 wins in the CFP era.

ACC - Clemson (6-4 in CFP) FSU (0-1 in CFP)
B1G - Ohio State (3-3 in CFP), Michigan State (0-1 in CFP)
Big 12 - Oklahoma (0-4 in CFP)
PAC 12 - Oregon (1-1 in CFP) Washington (0-1)in CFP)
SEC - Alabama (8-3 in the CFP), Georgia (1-1 in the CFP), LSU (2-0 in CFP)
Ind - Notre Dame (0-2 in CFP)

This is why the narrative about conferences is silly. It's just Clemson, Alabama and Ohio State that have separated themselves from the field.

This is why the narrative about conferences is silly. It's just Clemson, Alabama and Ohio State that have separated themselves from the field.
It is silly with one exception. Data shows the SEC has 3 times as many teams that have won a CFP game as the next closest conference. But, that still doesn't make the entire conference as superior as the SEC homers think it is. JMO.

As you pointed out, it should be Bama, Clem and Ohio State "fatigue". It ain't just Bama.

I really enjoyed seeing LSU's win last year. Some variety. The other conferences should have some teams that do the same. But, they gotta beat those three to have a shot.

I had a dream last night that Steve Prohm left Iowa State as Head Men's Basketball Coach to become the Football coach at Alabama. Not sure what was going on in my head to come up with a dream like that!