Bama fatique killing college football???

Sorry for double response but those programs are having a hard time recruiting/competing. Most of these programs cannot find a coach staff that can win. Honestly, watching UT's recent coaching hires, I don't see how these coaches are so incompetent.
No doubt it won't change until recruiting changes. As long the recruiting remains similar, things ain't gonna change IMO.

No doubt it won't change until recruiting changes. As long the recruiting remains similar, things ain't gonna change IMO.

The issue that I have is teams like Tennessee for example are NOT recruiting poorly. There have been seasons were Tennessee out recruited even some of those big 4. The coaching at most of these schools have been bad. Get a solid coach and it does wonders for your program.

I'm WAY late on this but I think interest overall in this cluster fuck of a season was down. Interest will likely be very high IMO this season if we (hopefully) get a real full season without any COVID shenanigans.

PAC 12 - 4 teams
2014 - Oregon
2015 - Stanford
2016 - Washington
2017 - USC
2018 - Washington
2019 - Oregon
2020 - Oregon

10 Pac 12 teams been doing the past 7 years?

The answer to the question is: Those 50 teams have decided to participate in one giant circle jerk...or something equivalent. And, you can make it 53 since FSU, Baylor and TCU haven't showed up since '14. And here are BCS Championship Game participants that have been missing in action the entire CFP era. Florida, Auburn, Miami, Texas, USC, Tennessee, Nebraska, and Virgina Tech.

Here is a suggestion. How about somebody else win the conference for a start. Don't even let those four get to the CFP.
that would leave 8 other Pac teams not 10

The issue that I have is teams like Tennessee for example are NOT recruiting poorly. There have been seasons were Tennessee out recruited even some of those big 4. The coaching at most of these schools have been bad. Get a solid coach and it does wonders for your program.
I agree as long as that coach (and his assistants) can recruit to the level those others are. If they can't it takes a ton of good development and coaching just to close that talent gap to a level where a team has a chance.

I get what you are saying but you have to look at it in more than just championships. Alabama has dominated its rivals.

1. Tennessee hasn't beaten Alabama under Saban
2. Georgia beat Alabama once (2006)
3. Florida beat Alabama once (2008)
4. LSU has one win over Alabama in last 8 years
5. Auburn beat Alabama 3x

That creates a lot of fatigue seeing your team not compete against Alabama year in and year out. The years that Alabama didn't win the SEC, they still were likely ranked in top 3 most of the season and got upset towards the end.

Bunch of whiny bitches...I didn't cry about Tennessee fatigue when you guys were reeling off 7 wins in a row.

Dynasties are good for sports, always have been, always will be...it's how blue bloods become blue bloods.

When y'all quit getting 100,000+ to attend your garbage truck worker convention get back to me.

Bunch of whiny bitches...I didn't cry about Tennessee fatigue when you guys were reeling off 7 wins in a row.

Dynasties are good for sports, always have been, always will be...it's how blue bloods become blue bloods.

When y'all quit getting 100,000+ to attend your garbage truck worker convention get back to me.
Pet peeve of mine ... blue bloods don't become blue bloods by being dynasties. Blue Bloods are, by definition, blue bloods because at the birth of the sport - however that is defined - they were a powerhouse. Bama is clearly a Blue Blood because they were winning titles in the 40s, 50s and 60s. The fact that you dominate college football today is not relevant to your blue blood status is evidenced by the fact that Michigan is clearly a blue blood yet they currently suck, and have won one NC in the last 65 years. But, they won a ton of titles in the 10s, 20s, 30s and 40s.

I recently saw an tweet on CBB blue bloods where the tweeter was criticizing someone for saying that UConn was a blue blood. He was clearly right - they aren't - but he went on to include Duke as a Blue Blood along with Kansas, Indiana, UNC, and UCLA. The problem is that Duke isn't a blue blood ... they won their first NC in 1991. They won some ACC titles before that, but for the most part their success has been in the last 30 years. Compare that to Indiana that hasn't been good the last 30 years, but was really good back in the 40s, 50s and 60s.

The term comes from royalty in England, and relevant to the discussion, many (perhaps most) are broke as hell right now and only have their status and standing from what their family did in the past, not current success.

That's an interesting stat since the PAC 12 CCG hasn't really been going on that long has it?
2011No. 8 Oregon Ducks49UCLA Bruins
dagger
2012No. 8 Stanford Cardinal27No. 17 UCLA Bruins24
2013No. 7 Stanford Cardinal38No. 11 Arizona State Sun Devils14
2014No. 3 Oregon Ducks51No. 8 Arizona Wildcats13
2015No. 7 Stanford Cardinal41No. 24 USC Trojans22
2016No. 4 Washington Huskies41No. 9 Colorado Buffaloes10
2017No. 14 Stanford Cardinal28No. 11 USC Trojans31
2018No. 11 Washington Huskies10No. 17 Utah Utes3
2019No. 13 Oregon Ducks37No. 5 Utah Utes15
2020Oregon Ducks^31No. 13 USC Trojans24

you really are a special kind of stoopid arent you
Actually that would be you for bring up the Oregon Natty game and some stupid shit about being down 10 that no one remembers or cares. Go show me in my first post where I said Oregon and National title game. I'll wait.

I'm looking forward to a more normal year.. hopefully recruiting visits to campuses resume in April. Looks like all the Nike, adidas camps are going on as scheduled, as are the 7 on 7 traveling teams.

Would like to have spring practices, game play out too.

Also as much shit as the Pac12 gets, I think the ratings were down because of them too. Once the Pac announced it would resume the season...in November.. Those CFB fans in that area didn't care since they knew it was just an exhibition at that point... and that feeling carried over to the Bowl season/CFP games.

This has nothing to do with Bama being Bama under Saban

Actually that would be you for bring up the Oregon Natty game and some stupid shit about being down 10 that no one remembers or cares. Go show me in my first post where I said Oregon and National title game. I'll wait.
i never said you said that. you said pac teams couldnt compete. me bringing up what the games i did is in counter to what you said

Guess this give some validity to that drunk bird's statement!

Bama won a natty one of those years they didn't win the SEC.

I hear what you are saying. Point was I'd add Ohio State, Clemson and Oklahoma to Bama for the fatigue causing as well. They've been more dominant in their conferences than Bama has...or at least the same.
Bama won a natty 2 years they didn’t win the SEC.

I wouldn’t be mad at LSU for claiming a title in 2011.

One of the best resumes ever. They beat Bama In Tuscaloosa, lost the rematch at a neutral site.

Bama won a natty 2 years they didn’t win the SEC.

I wouldn’t be mad at LSU for claiming a title in 2011.

One of the best resumes ever. They beat Bama In Tuscaloosa, lost the rematch at a neutral site.
I was talking more "conference dominance" than national dominance. At least Bama's had more competition in winning their conference than the other three. (Same goes for PAC 12). Teams need to step up in the ACC, B1G and Big 12 and give those three some competition. If teams wins 5 in a row, I blame the rest of the conference. JMO.

Alabama had about twice as many 4/5 star recruits on their roster as Tennessee did in 2020. Recruiting might not have been Tennessee's only problem but they were outrecruited by Alabama, badly.

Alabama had about twice as many 4/5 star recruits on their roster as Tennessee did in 2020. Recruiting might not have been Tennessee's only problem but they were outrecruited by Alabama, badly.

Tennessee's failure to beat Alabama is not its only struggles. They are losing to teams like Georgia State, South Carolina, Missouri, Kentucky, and Vandy regularly. You can't blame that on failure to recruit.

Tennessee's failure to beat Alabama is not its only struggles. They are losing to teams like Georgia State, South Carolina, Missouri, Kentucky, and Vandy regularly. You can't blame that on failure to recruit.

Right, you claimed Tennessee outrecruited the big boys. They did not. Like I said, recruiting wasn't Tennessee's only problem but their recruiting was behind the tier 1 teams in the SEC.

Number of 5-star recruits signed in the 2021 class: Alabama, Ohio State, Georgia, LSU and Clemson: 22

The other 125 teams: 12 The talent gap is only growing in college football.