Banned Sam Adams Beer

Every year this comes out about the Utopia beers. Just a bunch of "we want to be allocated like bourbon" jealousy by beer companies.

28% beer is banned but 40% booze is ok?

Explain yourself OP

I have banned nearly all Sam Adams beer voluntarily. They need to focus on doing fewer beers well instead of tons of beers poorly.
Sam Adams Boston Lager is a favorite of mine right along with Yuengling.

In TX, you can buy beer on Sunday, but not liquor. I imagine a number of states are like that.
and now we can buy it earlier in the day.

Stupid liquor laws here. Still don't get how blue laws aren't a separation of church and state issue.

Stupid liquor laws here. Still don't get how blue laws aren't a separation of church and state issue.
I saw that last time I was at Kroger. I haven’t really run into any issues with the laws the way they were.

Yes, Texas has crazy liquor laws.

I saw that last time I was at Kroger. I haven’t really run into any issues with the laws the way they were.
I have never livd anywhere else so I never got used to it, but does it not annoy you that you can't buy liquor anywhere but liquor stores? It was amazing going into a CVS in Arizona and browsing their bourbon aisle.

I can go into a liquor store or a pot shop any day of the week and buy whatever I want.

It's called civilization...

I can go into a liquor store or a pot shop any day of the week and buy whatever I want.

It's called civilization...
Yes, but no one wants Canadian whiskey or the moonshine y'all brew.

I have never livd anywhere else so I never got used to it, but does it not annoy you that you can't buy liquor anywhere but liquor stores? It was amazing going into a CVS in Arizona and browsing their bourbon aisle.
I’m primarily a beer guy, so it doesn’t really bother me that much but I could see how it would for others. I have to say it was weird having to go to a separate store because in CA you can get everything in one place any day of the week.

28% beer is banned but 40% booze is ok?

Explain yourself OP
Banned wherever beer is sold, I suppose. Probably why it’s only some states.