Banned Sam Adams Beer

I have never livd anywhere else so I never got used to it, but does it not annoy you that you can't buy liquor anywhere but liquor stores? It was amazing going into a CVS in Arizona and browsing their bourbon aisle.
What about delivery? They’ll bring both to my door as long as it’s not between 2am-6am. That’s pretty much our only rule.

I have never livd anywhere else so I never got used to it, but does it not annoy you that you can't buy liquor anywhere but liquor stores? It was amazing going into a CVS in Arizona and browsing their bourbon aisle.
Seriously???

I knew there was a good reason I could use to convince my wife to move to the Southwest

And while we're on the subject of CRAZY alcohol laws, let's talk about Pennsylvania

What about delivery? They’ll bring both to my door as long as it’s not between 2am-6am. That’s pretty much our only rule.
Drizly is here, but not to my house for some stupid reason.

Also, $240 for a single bottle of a beer that tastes like a port or a sherry?

Pass

And while we're on the subject of CRAZY alcohol laws, let's talk about Pennsylvania
I'm sure the Amish are to blame, without actually knowing the laws there

I mean, I grew up in South Carolina, which had tight liquor laws and the ABC stores were closed on Sundays. But I don't ever recall a store limiting how much I could buy, like they do in PA. Some stores, you can only max out at a 12-pack

In TX, you can buy beer on Sunday, but not liquor. I imagine a number of states are like that.
Couldn’t buy anything on Sunday in Indiana. But bars could stay open till 3.

We used to have a couple counties with no sales Sunday. But apparently Jesus preferred they make more money.

Couldn’t buy anything on Sunday in Indiana. But bars could stay open till 3.

We used to have a couple counties with no sales Sunday. But apparently Jesus preferred they make more money.
North Carolina still has some dry counties...but it's not the entire county in several cases. If you're downtown you might can get it, but drive 20 minutes out into the sticks and you can't.

Also not from Canada.

I too don't drink a lot of Canuck beer unless it's micro breweried.

And with wine I'm OK with my cheap assed kits that give me 23 litres a kit. Red or white, don't care much about type as long as it isn't sweet.

Mostly make my own beer but when purchasing I buy Euro imports. Usually on sale and cheaper than regular shite Canuck brews.

try pennsylvania which only has state ran liquor stores

North Carolina still has some dry counties...but it's not the entire county in several cases. If you're downtown you might can get it, but drive 20 minutes out into the sticks and you can't.
We’re like that with weed.

try pennsylvania which only has state ran liquor stores
And lots of home bars.

Not sure what was more odd to witness, people coming into a regular bar to buy a twelve pack. Or a guy with a cash register in his basement selling legal cans of beer for a dollar.