GAME Battle Lines Have Been Drawn. War To Crown The Week 4 Kings of the North Detroit Lions (2-1) @ Green Bay Packers (2-1) Thursday Night Football šŸˆ LFG!!

The Lion King GIF by Walt Disney Studios

Lions fact:

The Lions are undefeated on Thursday night football this season.

I'll be in Lambeau for the game. Should be a fun one.

Falcons beat the Packers despite the refs being firmly in the Packers back pocket.

Lions whipped the Falcons up and down the field

Iā€™ll take the Lions by a million

This will be interesting measuring stick game for the Packers.

I hate this game. I generally take the Packers in Pickems, receiving or laying points. This had better be at least +10.5 to tempt me.

My oldest daughter is taking her daughters to the game to kick off a mini-vacay. Wave at them.
I bought my tickets through LambeauLegs from the old Hoop. Actually met up with him yesterday after the game. I wanna try to get him over to this Hoop; he's a pretty good dude.

A sincere thank you to Green Bay.

:beer2:

As a browns fan be careful with hope, it will crush you in the end

As a browns fan be careful with hope, it will crush you in the end

Iā€™m nervous as hell. Itā€™s Green Bay, on the road. No gimme.

But itā€™s sure exciting.

One more wake up!

Iā€™m nervous as hell. Itā€™s Green Bay, on the road. No gimme.

But itā€™s sure exciting.

One more wake up!
It's so adorable how excited Lions fans are. Enjoy the ride while you can. Bears season is already over

It's so adorable how excited Lions fans are. Enjoy the ride while you can. Bears season is already over

This is brand new territory for Lions fans. Weā€™ve had teams win some games early, but the town really never believed in the Lions the way we do now. Itā€™s a lot of fun. The loss to Seattle brought a lot of us back down to Earth - it wonā€™t be easy - but we have a good, hungry team with some real bright spots. So a lot to be excited about.

A chance to win tomorrow against a rival on the road to take command of the division is not something weā€™re used to.