GAME Baylor @ Texas | 2:30CT | ESPN

Ridiculous. Kneeling and you have a 100% chance to win. Scoring you still have like 99% chance to win, but what is the point?
If you want to be mad ask why Texas three the ball twice in the 1Q and look above at my post prior to the game. I knew Herman would try to pound the rock and make this game closer than us should be
they were up by 11 and another TD would have made in 18.. there would have been 2 min left.. Grow some balls and fucking score

Alright.. I gotta get ready for church.. time to limit the sailor grammer til after service

We all know you need Jesus!
yes I do.. I'm actually enjoying watching service with the family in the living room while drinking coffee. My wife says we can go back to attending service at the church after the new year.

yes I do.. I'm actually enjoying watching service with the family in the living room while drinking coffee. My wife says we can go back to attending service at the church after the new year.
Does she let your balls out of her purse so you can look at them as you sip your coffee?
makeup fairy GIF