Beer, wine or hard liquor?

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 3,000.00
I enjoy all three.

Beer 95% of the time. Liquor about 3%. Wine 2%

Scotch almost always, I will occasionally have a beer. I do not care for wine.

Pour me a glass of that C2H6O please.

Reactions: Me
Beer and wine, usually make my own of both.

It was my birthday yesterday and I whipped up a couple of batches of Murderitas for Happy Hour.

The odd egg nog with dark rum at Xmas.

Would only drink scotch, gin or Guinness if it was the only thing avaiable.

Beer and wine, usually make my own of both.

It was my birthday yesterday and I whipped up a couple of batches of Murderitas for Happy Hour.

The odd egg nog with dark rum at Xmas.

Would only drink scotch, gin or Guinness if it was the only thing avaiable.
Happy belated cake day

I used to drink 99% beer, 1% miscellaneous. The past several years, it's been about 50% hard stuff, 30% beer, 20% wine. Rough estimates, I'm not exactly clocking it, but I definitely enjoy more liquor and wine than I used to.

And the liquor is almost exclusively whiskey and Gin.

Happy belated cake day

I used to drink 99% beer, 1% miscellaneous. The past several years, it's been about 50% hard stuff, 30% beer, 20% wine. Rough estimates, I'm not exactly clocking it, but I definitely enjoy more liquor and wine than I used to.

And the liquor is almost exclusively whiskey and Gin.
Gin was my first huge Grade 9 drunk, thought I was going to die.... Nope.

I drink more than I used to 20 years ago. Because I smoked a lot more pot then.

But I'm still pretty much a 4 beer and a glass of my wine max kind of guy.

Except for special occasions.... Like Wednesday...

Funny, on any given day there is for sure beer, wine, cake, store bought oils, but all with a time limit.

I'm done with all but the effects of my shenanigans by no later than 7 PM from a ~4 PM start...

I'll admit it's a big 3 hours.

Used to be 90% beer, 10% shots.

Since spending a few months in the Med, it's 90% wine and 10% beer.

Gin was my first huge Grade 9 drunk, thought I was going to die.... Nope.
I never tried Gin until I was well into adulthood, so no negative association for me.

I was at a bar once and these two women came up to me and asked if they could buy me a gin and tonic. Had a real Moe Sizlak moment for a couple of seconds until I realized they were reps for the brand. I enjoyed the free drink though

I never tried Gin until I was well into adulthood, so no negative association for me.

I was at a bar once and these two women came up to me and asked if they could buy me a gin and tonic. Had a real Moe Sizlak moment for a couple of seconds until I realized they were reps for the brand. I enjoyed the free drink though
What two women?

Well, I'm glad they're dead then.
But they were handin out tasty Gin-flavoured drinks! (notice the Canadian spelling for our host, Hank)

Reactions: Me
Beer 98.5%
Liquor 1%
Wine .5%

I only drink hard liquor. Mostly moonshine(real stuff, no store bought shit). Go through at least a gallon per week. Also like 100 proof Southern Comfort and Canadian Club. Always straight from the jug/bottle.

I got drunk on MD 20-20 Orange Jubilee one time and never drank wine again.

I used to drink beer a lot, but it took like 15 to feel anything, so one day I finished a 30 pack and never bought another.

I only drink hard liquor. Mostly moonshine(real stuff, no store bought shit). Go through at least a gallon per week. Also like 100 proof Southern Comfort and Canadian Club. Always straight from the jug/bottle.

I got drunk on MD 20-20 Orange Jubilee one time and never drank wine again.

I used to drink beer a lot, but it took like 15 to feel anything, so one day I finished a 30 pack and never bought another.
granny.jpg

Hung up my liquor drinkin hat years ago.

I'll drink it if someone else is buyin, if it's an event, if the ol' lady already went to bed, or if everyone in the room has already punched me in the face before.

So about 99.2% beer.