Beer, wine or hard liquor?

So people who have never bought me a Gin drink are NOT whours?
I'm sure there's a bunch of whoures in THAT category, too.

angry peter pan GIF

I only drink hard liquor. Mostly moonshine(real stuff, no store bought shit). Go through at least a gallon per week. Also like 100 proof Southern Comfort and Canadian Club. Always straight from the jug/bottle.

I got drunk on MD 20-20 Orange Jubilee one time and never drank wine again.

I used to drink beer a lot, but it took like 15 to feel anything, so one day I finished a 30 pack and never bought another.
I chipped my tooth after almost witnessing a death in an elevator after drinking Southern Comfort freshman year

I chipped my tooth after almost witnessing a death in an elevator after drinking Southern Comfort freshman year
I never had anything crazy go down on SC. Vodka was never my friend, I'd black out every time. Used to drink a lot of tequila, and never had a bad experience, I guess I just gradually lost taste for it.

I'm sure there's a bunch of whoures in THAT category, too.

angry peter pan GIF
Don't be like that, Baybee...maybe your new puppie can cheer you up

FEED4EB6-269D-49CA-ACEF-14FCF9B89547.jpeg
Picked this up today from High West Distillery. Then headed back down to SLC to have these
E7B3645F-8C89-4788-B889-877D4D9B553C.jpeg5282C55B-B9CD-448E-BCE1-8FD71568D3C1.jpeg
Liquor before beer in the clear

I've been trying to stick to Nutrl's. They're very low calorie vodka coolers. Admittedly though, I've deviated from the game plan a bit and have been sneaking in the odd beer night.

I got so fucked up on gin one night as a 16 year old that I couldn't even smell gin for about five years after that without immediately going into hork mode.

Ed Zachary.

A dram of bourbon neat in the evenings if I want something during the week.
Beer (typically double/imperial IPA) in the afternoons on weekends.
Glass of wine if at a restaurant having dinner with the wife on date nights, but that's been shutdown due to covid.

Beer
Scotch
not really into bourbon. Sorry Mr. Thorogood

Jack & Coke Slushies

1640462263066.png

Gave up on beer as my waist keeps expanding.
I’ve been on an Irish whiskey kick lately.

This one is when I go back to time after time

1640471320229.jpeg

And whiskey is totes fat free, right?!?
Well. It still has sugar in it. But over ice with a splash of water, I can drink 4 whiskey dranks & feel good. Whereas, I’d have to drink 8 beers to feel the same.

Well. It still has sugar in it. But over ice with a splash of water, I can drink 4 whiskey dranks & feel good. Whereas, I’d have to drink 8 beers to feel the same.
Awesome, totally fat free!!