Beers you avoid

that shit was dark, too Ralphie! 🍻

One day I'm going to be in Munich in Oktober.
Yeah, that’s crazy. I couldn’t do that with Natty Light let alone that darker stuff.

I dream of going to that. But with 2 young kids and still some college debt, that’s all it is.

Yeah, that’s crazy. I couldn’t do that with Natty Light let alone that darker stuff.

I dream of going to that. But with 2 young kids and still some college debt, that’s all it is.
oktoberfest GIF

IPA's are fucking horrific, no idea how people drink that crap

I have one IPA I'll do. Summit makes an Saga IPA and it is really light. Lotta hops but they don't overdo the bitterness. It's not a top 5 beer for me but compared to other IPA's way more drinkable than most

Had a smoked German beer once.

That's the only kind I will avoid at the moment.
The company that makes Colt 45 made a malt liquor called Kool Colt that was a menthol version.

We found a single in an ice barrel at a gas station we shouldn't have been at but they would sell to college students. Grab it on a lark and that was the most God awful thing that had ever past my lips.

I shiver now thinking about it 25 years later.

Yeah let me know if you think about it. I’d like to see what other states do. Here in Pa they definitely put expired stuff in the mix a 6 to get rid of it. But again I’ve never notice Stone in it. It’s a good buy ethier way.

Dropped by Kroger this afternoon and took a picture of the dates listed on the Two Hearted and Space Dust bottles. The Bells were packaged in February, which would lead to the need for a quick sell, but the Space Dust has a best by date of September.

Oh well, I grabbed the Space Dust and plan to partake over the next couple days. 20210511_120650.jpg20210511_120607.jpg

Dropped by Kroger this afternoon and took a picture of the dates listed on the Two Hearted and Space Dust bottles. The Bells were packaged in February, which would lead to the need for a quick sell, but the Space Dust has a best by date of September.

Oh well, I grabbed the Space Dust and plan to partake over the next couple days. View attachment 30048View attachment 30049
Those are both in code. Beers like that are usually good for a minimum of 6 months. You got good deals going on there man. Nice

Those are both in code. Beers like that are usually good for a minimum of 6 months. You got good deals going on there man. Nice

That's what I figured. Someone is looking out for a fellow beer drinker or doesn't give a crap and just grabs a six pack from the main shelves and places them in the build your own. Love when Fear Movie Lions pints are in there.

Oh well, I grabbed the Space Dust and plan to partake over the next couple days. View attachment 30048View attachment 30049
Both are winners!

Really bitter IPA's. Also anything fruity. I'd like to say stuff like bud and coors too but honestly they are ok. As a college student keystone was my go to and although there are many better options available if you are out on a boat there isn't anything wrong with enjoying a summer day with a few mich golds or bud lights.

The worst I ever had was New Belgium Ranger. I love me some Fat Tire and several years ago bought a New Belgium party pack for a cookout. It was undrinkable. I had a heavy enough buzz that nothing should have tasted bad but I couldn't do it. I gave one to a similarly intoxicated buddy and he felt the same. Awful beer.

A couple of years later I was in my muni picking out some suds and I noticed the guy next to me grabbing a sixer of Ranger. I'd like to say I stopped him but his call and I'm not going to knock a guy for his choice of alcohol. He was in uniform though so I honestly regret not saying something. I feel like the guy served his country and the least I could have done was directing him to some shiner or a nice local selection. That beer is so bad that moment is a life choice I'd like to take back.
Three tall boys of New Belgium Ranger 9% is like $7 out the door.

And it gets the job done.

I drink the fuck out of it.

Them sour fuckers that are meant to be sour. Even have sour in the name.

throw up team america GIF

Three tall boys of New Belgium Ranger 9% is like $7 out the door.

And it gets the job done.

I drink the fuck out of it.

Grabbed a case for $12.99 the other day. While not my favorite, I still enjoy them.

Two of the worst beers I've ever had are Pabst Blue Ribbon and Old Milwaukee. Like they were brewed in a bathroom.

There are so many varieties of beer out there. That's the beauty of beer drinking. I always keep four different brews in the fridge, alternating frequently if I'm watching a game. Maybe a Bass ale, then a Guinness. The next day, a Blue Moon Mango wheat, a Dos Equis, then Miller High Life, Anchor Steam, and so on. I like Great Lakes and Goose IPAs occasionally and heavier brews like Sweet Baby Jesus Peanut Butter chocolate porter and Monk' brown ale. Last month I tried something disgustingly good - Bananas Foster Stout. Why pour down the same crap every day.