Beers you avoid

Yep, Stone is always in those cases, where it looks like they've just opened up a variety case and set them in there, alongside fear movie lions. Picked up some Space Dust and Two Hearted the other day. I didn't check any dates, but will take a look next time to see if that's what's going on.
Yeah let me know if you think about it. I’d like to see what other states do. Here in Pa they definitely put expired stuff in the mix a 6 to get rid of it. But again I’ve never notice Stone in it. It’s a good buy ethier way.

I hate shit like Guinness. Anything remotely resembling it.

Yup, during the english occupation in India they used spices from India to keep the beer good when sending it back to England.

I actually had no idea until I looked it up like 8 years ago, lol.
Can't imagine anybody knew that India basically had nothing to do with it without looking it up. The idea that hops made beer last longer rather than flavoring is pretty cool.

Can't imagine anybody knew that India basically had nothing to do with it without looking it up. The idea that hops made beer last longer rather than flavoring is pretty cool.
Yeah, it’s crazy to think that’s what it was for but most IPA’s taste best fresh. Still really cool.

Avoid beer? I avoid beer like the OP avoids pussy.
saturdays are for the boys GIF by Barstool Sports

"All beer's good. Some's better 'n others." - my old grandpappy, in WWII, Korea and 'Nam (RET, USARMY 1-star)
What the hell does the burger mean again?

Love the quote from your gramps by the way.

Really bitter IPA's. Also anything fruity. I'd like to say stuff like bud and coors too but honestly they are ok. As a college student keystone was my go to and although there are many better options available if you are out on a boat there isn't anything wrong with enjoying a summer day with a few mich golds or bud lights.

The worst I ever had was New Belgium Ranger. I love me some Fat Tire and several years ago bought a New Belgium party pack for a cookout. It was undrinkable. I had a heavy enough buzz that nothing should have tasted bad but I couldn't do it. I gave one to a similarly intoxicated buddy and he felt the same. Awful beer.

A couple of years later I was in my muni picking out some suds and I noticed the guy next to me grabbing a sixer of Ranger. I'd like to say I stopped him but his call and I'm not going to knock a guy for his choice of alcohol. He was in uniform though so I honestly regret not saying something. I feel like the guy served his country and the least I could have done was directing him to some shiner or a nice local selection. That beer is so bad that moment is a life choice I'd like to take back.