• Timothy Dalton

• Pierce Brosnan

• Daniel Craig

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 25,000.00
Best Bond? (Pick 3)

You were supposed to vote for three, you drunken moron. Learn to follow directions, not like that time you got embarrassed at the gloryhole in the men's room.
I can vote for as many (up to 3) as I want queer boi. Daniel Craig did it well, but Sean Connery is James Bond, period. Pierce Brosnan was fer da fags.

I can vote for as many (up to 3) as I want queer boi. Daniel Craig did it well, but Sean Connery is James Bond, period. Pierce Brosnan was fer da fags.
It says, "Pick 3". Not "Up to 3". It's not being able to follow directions that lead to unfortunate mishaps- like your father not understanding how to put on condoms, for example.

It says, "Pick 3". Not "Up to 3". It's not being able to follow directions that lead to unfortunate mishaps- like your father not understanding how to put on condoms, for example.
Aren't you cute? There isn't 3 good Bonds unless you like sucking dick and you think that Pierce fucking Brosnan was a good James Bond. But hey, I'm not judging you.

Now run along like a good little obese troll and get back to defending @Handicappers in his thread; Americas Team news

Your little boyfriend is having a rough time keeping his story straight and he could use all the rainblow help he can get.

Aren't you cute? There isn't 3 good Bonds unless you like sucking dick and you think that Pierce fucking Brosnan was a good James Bond. But hey, I'm not judging you.

Now run along like a good little obese troll and get back to defending @Handicappers in his thread; Americas Team news

Your little boyfriend is having a rough time keeping his story straight and he could use all the rainblow help he can get.
Whatever, jerkoff. Connery's the best, Craig's pretty good, and Brosnan, while making some of the worst Bond movies since Roger Moore, still gets props for GoldenEye.

Now, GFY. There's probably pro wrestling on somewhere, since it's probably been at least 3 minutes since you drooled over the image of sweaty, oiled men.

Whatever, jerkoff. Connery's the best, Craig's pretty good, and Brosnan, while making some of the worst Bond movies since Roger Moore, still gets props for GoldenEye.

Now, GFY. There's probably pro wrestling on somewhere, since it's probably been at least 3 minutes since you drooled over the image of sweaty, oiled men.
Ryan Gosling No GIF by WE tv

Sean Connery and it isn't even close.

Lazenby was in the best movie, but didn’t have the longevity to be considered here.

IMHO only 2 deserve consideration, so those are the only ones who got a vote.

I do think there is a distinction between "best Bond" and "best Bond movies".

Indeed, Connery is the best. I like Craig, but in other films. To me his Bond movies seems less "Bond" and more "just another action movie franchise".