• George Lazenby

• Roger Moore

• Timothy Dalton

• Pierce Brosnan

• Daniel Craig

Results are only viewable after voting.
Clearly.

And why I didn’t give Lazenby a vote.
It was tough for me for my third vote. Top two are easily Connery and Sir Roger Moore, and I have that as close as 51/49 but have to admit that I'm probably mixing best movies into best actor.

That said, Lazenby was really, really good. Timothy Dalton was close behind but I gave it to Lazenby.

Aren't you cute? There isn't 3 good Bonds unless you like sucking dick and you think that Pierce fucking Brosnan was a good James Bond. But hey, I'm not judging you.

Now run along like a good little obese troll and get back to defending @Handicappers in his thread; Americas Team news

Your little boyfriend is having a rough time keeping his story straight and he could use all the rainblow help he can get.

Whatever, jerkoff. Connery's the best, Craig's pretty good, and Brosnan, while making some of the worst Bond movies since Roger Moore, still gets props for GoldenEye.

Now, GFY. There's probably pro wrestling on somewhere, since it's probably been at least 3 minutes since you drooled over the image of sweaty, oiled men.

Ryan Gosling No GIF by WE tv
This bullshit is going to end this week, one way or another.

Lazenby was in probably the best Bond movie. But he had the unenviable task of replacing the popular Sean Connery.
And he wasn’t even an actor. Nor was he British.

He was set up for failure. And the producers done him dirty by pulling a Jay Leno on him right away.

Though, to be fair (to be fair!), HMSS was not appreciated in its time. It wasn’t until much later that it became viewed as one of the elite Bond flicks.

HMSS was not appreciated in its time. It wasn’t until much later that it became viewed as one of the elite Bond flicks.
I had not seen it til I bought the Bond Collection on iTunes last time it went to $99. My expectations were a 4 and it was an 8. I was shocked.

Indeed, Connery is the best. I like Craig, but in other films. To me his Bond movies seems less "Bond" and more "just another action movie franchise".
That's the problem. Craig's blonde, he's super-muscled*, and suddenly Bond, a spy known for figuring out enemy plots, assassinations and honey-potting women... is fighting like Jason Bourne or that bald dude from 'Transporter'.

Though @Rex Racer gets aroused at this bit.

I had not seen it til I bought the Bond Collection on iTunes last time it went to $99. My expectations were a 4 and it was an 8. I was shocked.
The most universe-breaking film in the series. Really the only movie that actually caused some kind of continuity in the movies. I believe Craig’s Bond is the only one to not reference the events of this movie.

And he wasn’t even an actor. Nor was he British.

He was set up for failure. And the producers done him dirty by pulling a Jay Leno on him right away.

Though, to be fair (to be fair!), HMSS was not appreciated in its time. It wasn’t until much later that it became viewed as one of the elite Bond flicks.
Lazenby was a male model before he was signed to portray James Bond.

This bullshit is going to end this week, one way or another.
Hammer- he attacked me in a poll about James Fucking Bond, FFS. Because I dared to pick 3, as the poll requested.

Hammer- he attacked me in a poll about James Fucking Bond, FFS. Because I dared to pick 3, as the poll requested.

It's pretty well known Rex is a worthless POS.