Poll Best Championship game

Who ya got?

• Total voters
I had the Rams stomping the shit out of the Packers in the NFC championship game. Now that the Packers aren't in it, I got the Rams REALLY stomping the shit out of the 9ers. Rams by at least three scores (possessions, not Lincoln-scores).

The Bengals can score points on the Chiefs, so I got that game a lil closer, but Cincy doesn't have the playoff experience or the defense to get the W over KC. Chiefs by two scores.

I think they both can be good games. But I’m just can’t talk myself into the Rams-Niners being the better game.

Bengals/Chiefs will be a good game. Winner wins SB.

Im sticking with the Cowboys vs SEC champs to get in the wildcard weekend as the best

Bengals/Chiefs will be a good game. Winner wins SB.
I hope you're right; but if Cincy somehow steals the game from KC, I've got a 0.2% chance they best LA too.

Geaux Jeaux Burreaux

Most exciting conference championship matchup since Manning vs Brady for the 2006 season(still the best NFL game ever IMO)

49ers have beat the Rams 6 times in a row. Crazy to think about being how good the Rams have been lately. No clue if Shanahan just has McVay's number or what.

I had the Rams stomping the shit out of the Packers in the NFC championship game. Now that the Packers aren't in it, I got the Rams REALLY stomping the shit out of the 9ers. Rams by at least three scores (possessions, not Lincoln-scores).

The Bengals can score points on the Chiefs, so I got that game a lil closer, but Cincy doesn't have the playoff experience or the defense to get the W over KC. Chiefs by two scores.
They play like they did this weekend, and the Niners are going to the Super Bowl.

Let's not forget, somehow, the Niners have flat fucking owned the Rams during Sean McVay's tenure.

49ers have beat the Rams 6 times in a row. Crazy to think about being how good the Rams have been lately. No clue if Shanahan just has McVay's number or what.
Ninja GIF by Walk Off The Earth

They play like they did this weekend, and the Niners are going to the Super Bowl.

Let's not forget, somehow, the Niners have flat fucking owned the Rams during Sean McVay's tenure.
And the Niners have won with just an average QB.

As much as I want the Bengals I think the Chiefs might win by a couple TD's. I think the Rams will finally get over on the Niners.

My concern as a Chefs fan is they have a let down after that adrenaline bender on Sunday night.
It ain’t gonna be a let down, it’s just gonna be Burrow and Chase going in deep