Poll Best Championship game

Who ya got?

• Total voters
They play like they did this weekend, and the Niners are going to the Super Bowl.

Let's not forget, somehow, the Niners have flat fucking owned the Rams during Sean McVay's tenure.
The 49ers scored six offensive points on the Packers and both scoring drives covered less than 45 yards of field. That's some very pitiful offense. The 9ers are very lucky to be where they are right now. It's possible they could ride that hot luck all the way to the Superbowl, but I'm definitely betting against it.

The Cowboys being eliminated has diminished my interest in the playoffs.

The 49ers scored six offensive points on the Packers and both scoring drives covered less than 45 yards of field. That's some very pitiful offense. The 9ers are very lucky to be where they are right now. It's possible they could ride that hot luck all the way to the Superbowl, but I'm definitely betting against it.
And the Rams needed the worst defensive call in NFL history to win a game that they went out of their way to give away.

FWIW, I think the Rams will win, I'm just pointing out that it's obviously not a given.

And the Rams needed the worst defensive call in NFL history to win a game that they went out of their way to give away.

FWIW, I think the Rams will win, I'm just pointing out that it's obviously not a given.
9ers went out of their way to give the game away to the Cowboys too... Cowboys just out-retarded them.

The way I see this SF-LA game... All the Rams have to do is not turn the ball over in their own end of the field and they glide past the 9ers with ease.

9ers went out of their way to give the game away to the Cowboys too... Cowboys just out-retarded them.
The Cowboys had too many stupid mistakes and still had a chance to win but screwed up in clock management.

The Niner's luck should run out.

Rams and Niners should be a good game, but even I hope it doesn't happen I gotta believe the Bengals will get blown out.

I don't want to see the Chiefs back in the Super Bowl.