• The Hurricane

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Other

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 891.00
You may be seeing a bunch of threads like this soon, haven't decided for sure yet. Given The Little Things coming out and Denzel being one of the greatest actors of our time, what do you think is his best work?

how do you get man on fire but not the equalizer?

I wanted to pick The Hurricane as I love that movie and he is absolutely fantastic in it. However, I felt Fences was on a different level. Fantastic movie.

how do you get man on fire but not the equalizer?
Man on Fire > Equalizer?

TBH, I didn't care too much for either, but typically from the people I know (at least), they liked MoF more than the Equalizer.

Man on Fire > Equalizer.
I would have to rewatch both in succession to make that determination righ tnow ive seen equalizer more recently so id say it was better

The Equalizer.

@BusSport - could you fix the poll to allow to see who voted for what. I do that on all of my polls and somewhat the click didn't take this time. Please and thanks.

If I were to rank the movies I listed, it would probably have to be like this.... (maybe that should have been the thread lol)

Fences
The Hurricane
Training Day
Remember the Titans
John Q
Crimson Tide
Flight
Inside Man
Unstoppable
Pelican Brief
Malcom X
Glory
American Gangster
Man on Fire

He has so many good movies.

@BusSport - could you fix the poll to allow to see who voted for what. I do that on all of my polls and somewhat the click didn't take this time. Please and thanks.
Well, I’ll go ahead and own my pick then.....

boom smile GIF

Honestly, Remember the Titans is the only movie on that list that I've seen. Pretty good movie. Got my vote.

Well, I’ll go ahead and own my pick then.....

boom smile GIF
Solid pick though. Anonymity on a poll when you are already on anonymous on the internet is kinda silly.... when you factor in that these are just movie opinions, its even more silly.

I am a big movie guy, if you haven't noticed from all of my threads lol (plus at the SH), but I like to know the opinions of others as well.

But damn, the acting in Flight and American Gangster?

Denzel has to be at the very top of the list of our generation.

You have to watch Glory and Training Day.

Tonight.

Before you go to bed.
Exactly the two I would pick for someone who has only seen one Denzel movie. I might need to go rewatch Glory again. Almost picked that one in the poll; it was a close second to Training Day