Poll Best/Favorite Leo DiCaprio Film

Which movie is his best?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 891.00
I got the poll right.

You can pick your top two.

Good work not putting up Titanic or The Beach as options.

Ranking em

Catch Me If You Can
The Departed
The Wolf Of Wall Street
Django Unchained
Inception
Once Upon A Time In Hollywood
The Revenant

Gangs of New York - been too long since I have seen it to claim I have seen it, I don't remember much of it.
What's Eating Gilbert Grape - never seen it

Shutter Island.

Good work not putting up Titanic or The Beach as options.
Damn, I am really fucking up today.

There is no chance I would have had The Beach on there, but if I was paying attention, I would have had Titanic.

The Departed and Wolf of Wall Street will always be my favorite two.

But as I said in the Hanks thread I love CMIYC. Django is great too and hes incredible in it.

I think Blood Diamond deserved to be listed.........still no clue why he ran under that movie at the 2007 oscars instaed of Departed though.

Damn, I am really fucking up today.

There is no chance I would have had The Beach on there, but if I was paying attention, I would have had Titanic.
Oh. Well then. I thought it was because you're not a prepubescent girl and know that it's drivel.

Catch Me if You Can. Still checks out as his best to me. Debated Wolf of Wall St and OUATIH for a minute for my second choice. Tough pick, but picked OUATIH.

Oh. Well then. I thought it was because you're not a prepubescent girl and know that it's drivel.
Idc, Titanic is a good movie and Celines song is awesome. I will say that it is a little much on the romance side for me, but it is still a good movie.

Idc, Titanic is a good movie and Celines song is awesome. I will say that it is a little much on the romance side for me, but it is still a good movie.
Agreed. It was a good movie. The romance was much, but it was one that had historical theming well done and I could stomach it when the Mrs wanted to see it.

Agreed. It was a good movie. The romance was much, but it was one that had historical theming well done and I could stomach it when the Mrs wanted to see it.

Titanic is the last movie I saw at a theater.

Theatres are just not my goto.

Titanic is the last movie I saw at a theater.

Theatres are just not my goto.
Oh you have me beat. Last one I saw was Gravity. Only did that because all the techie nonsense of the theater was supposed to make it better than it home (it didn’t).

I could not even venture the last movie in theater before that. It wouldnt go back as far at Titanic, but it wouldn’t be far off either.

The last movie I remember seeing in theaters was.... Sonic, right before covid (came out in Feb or Mar I think)

I took my son, it was his first theater experience.

For me his best was Blood Diamond, most clowned his accent at the time, but it worked for me.

buy into the sci-fi conspiracy theory that he's a time traveler and that's why there's historical inaccuracies with his character.

I re-watch the Revenant and The Departed the most.

Oh you have me beat. Last one I saw was Gravity. Only did that because all the techie nonsense of the theater was supposed to make it better than it home (it didn’t).

I could not even venture the last movie in theater before that. It wouldnt go back as far at Titanic, but it wouldn’t be far off either.
a rarely go to the theaters and hear that it could enhance the experience, which i get to a point and ignore strongly. i will say, going to see the quiet place, i felt like it did enhance my viewing experience, though it was more due to how the sound was for the movie. hard to explain if you didn't see it in a theater.

The last movie I remember seeing in theaters was.... Sonic, right before covid (came out in Feb or Mar I think)

I took my son, it was his first theater experience.

1917 and Birds of Prey for me. I probably liked BOP better than most but if I had known it was my last chance to watch a movie in a theater for over a year I might have watched 1917 twice.

Sonic was the last one with the kids.