Poll Best/Favorite Leo DiCaprio Film

Which movie is his best?

• Total voters
This Boy's Life
Revenant

The last movie I remember seeing in theaters was.... Sonic, right before covid (came out in Feb or Mar I think)

I took my son, it was his first theater experience.
Poor guy, gave him a taste and tha
GONY for sure, although Day-Lewis is the star in that one.
Maybe that’s it for me. I remember Leo in this movie. I remember he wasn’t horrible. But, I was all about DDL in this one. So damn good.

Could raise a good question about best DDL movie, but I’ll shut up in case there is a thread planned.

1917 and Birds of Prey for me. I probably liked BOP better than most but if I had known it was my last chance to watch a movie in a theater for over a year I might have watched 1917 twice.

Sonic was the last one with the kids.
If you like BoP... that's you lol. I was gonna say, I feel bad for you. At least Sonic was a decent kids movie lol.

If you like BoP... that's you lol. I was gonna say, I feel bad for you. At least Sonic was a decent kids movie lol.

It's good enough to kill a couple of hours on a $5 matinee. Of the 3 movies being discussed it was definitely no. 3 on my list though.

This Boy's Life is underrated. Really good movie and DeNiro is really good too.

It is great but a difficult watch for me every time. The whole cast is excellent, obviously I never knew the real Dwight but I bet De Niro really nailed it. Fucking terrifying.

Watching Titanic right now....

Bill Paxton is one of the most underrated actors of our time.
Well, somewhat underrated.

bill-paxton-game-over.gif

I saw the entirety of Twister in the theater, and it may've been the most bloated piece of Hollywood crap I've seen, this side of Glitter.

forgot about that gem.....
Which one? One is something I would turn off on an 18 hr airline flight and the other one is something I wouldn't wish on captured al Qaida terrorists being tortured...

Gangs of NY for me. Day-Lewis has to be the best actor DiCaprio has worked with.