Best Side Order with your BBQ

#1 Side Orders to your favorite BBQ you just have to get

• Total voters
No collard greens?

Fuckin honkeys.

I'm really good with any of them.....but coleslaw on the sammich, oooohhweeeee!!
Something about having a "crunch" in your sammich makes it more enjoyable.

Lexington Barbecue - The Fake Foodie

Or, you can order a chopped sandwich (Shoulder meat) (comes with slaw) and a hush puppy.

Is that supposed to be

a. Hush puppies?
b. A pulled pork sandwich with slaw?

That's strike two....

Is that supposed to be

a. Hush puppies?
b. A pulled pork sandwich with slaw?

That's strike two....

WTF man? This ain't anything pulled. You pull tobacco. You pull yer pud. But you CHOP BBQ or slice it. You don't pull it. And it's a "Chopped Sandwich" or a "Sliced sandwich". Not a fuckin' pulled pork sandwich.

And hush puppies are a side item. You don't order hush puppies on the side at the seafood restaurant. Goddamn.

At Lexington BBQ it's worth it to get a side order of hush puppies. They ain't the same shit you get at the Red Lobster.

They served Reagan at the White House when he was President. And they are regularly in Southern Living Magazine as a destination restaurant.

WTF man? This ain't anything pulled. You pull tobacco. You pull yer pud. But you CHOP BBQ or slice it. You don't pull it. And it's a "Chopped Sandwich" or a "Sliced sandwich". Not a fuckin' pulled pork sandwich.

And hush puppies are a side item. You don't order hush puppies on the side at the seafood restaurant. Goddamn.

At Lexington BBQ it's worth it to get a side order of hush puppies. They ain't the same shit you get at the Red Lobster.

They served Reagan at the White House when he was President. And they are regularly in Southern Living Magazine as a destination restaurant.
Pork shoulder is pulled apart. Not sliced or chopped.

Busch Beer No GIF by Busch

I understand and at home I'm fine with that but in a quick lunch situation, I don't like having to worry about getting shit all over my clothes and then having to clean up afterwards.
I usually warn people before I start that this ain’t gonna be pretty!

As long as it is smoked......
Meh. Best mac and cheese are those Velveta shells and cheese. I'm just now starting to get my apatite back, I could probably eat a whole pot of those bastards right now.

I understand and at home I'm fine with that but in a quick lunch situation, I don't like having to worry about getting shit all over my clothes and then having to clean up afterwards.

Bingo.

Another thing I won't eat out is corn on the cob.