TV Series Better Call Saul

I need to go back and watch this show. I watched the first 5 or 6 episodes of the first season when it was first airing and then just never had the desire to watch it again. Might try to do that once I finish watching Succession.

I need to go back and watch this show. I watched the first 5 or 6 episodes of the first season when it was first airing and then just never had the desire to watch it again. Might try to do that once I finish watching Succession.
Might be better than Breaking Bad. At least very comparable with…

I only recently completed for the first time the entire Breaking Bad from tape to tape.

And quickly embarked on Saul which I had seen some of but it was on AMC I think and I lost track.

Anyway, I've now met the chicken man again in season 2?

Great show, heading back to cave for more right now.

Jimmy is a much more likeable character than Walter.

I'd kinda prefer they didn't. The show doesn't need them
If you are going to tell the story of Jimmie, and connect “current” Jimmie to “future” Jimmie, you have to bring in some WW and JP context.

Agree that they don’t need to be a full main course, but a nice garnish would be nice. Maybe a side dish.

Walter White legit ends the existence of Saul Goodman.

I have no doubt that Walt also inadvertently got Saul a few clients before he was introduced to Breaking Bad.

Like during the timeframe of Jesse/Cap’n Cook and Crazy Eight having a solid business relationship.

Hank and Gomey can be involved, since Saul and Crazy Eight are already acquainted.

I’d agree with you, but the writers have more than earned the benefit of the doubt that they’ll do it in a meaningful way that’s not just a forced cameo.

Could be anything from a flashback in one of the opening present day Jimmy scenes, to some kind of path crossing in the main story timeline.

Season 5 is on Netflix if you want to freshen up first.

Which season did he finally start going by Saul? 4? I missed all of season 5, maybe some of 4. Need to catch up.

Which season did he finally start going by Saul? 4? I missed all of season 5, maybe some of 4. Need to catch up.
When Jimmy gets reinstated by the bar, he decides fuck it, and switches his name to Saul Goodman. First episode of Season 5.

He’d already been operating as Saul to the sketchy folks he sold burner phones to while he was suspended from
Lawyerin en sech though.

When Jimmy gets reinstated by the bar, he decides fuck it, and switches his name to Saul Goodman. First episode of Season 5.

He’d already been operating as Saul to the sketchy folks he sold burner phones to while he was suspended from
Lawyerin en sech though.

Last episode I saw he had officially changed it and his gf was like wtf. I really need to binge S5. Was season 4 finale where the bad ass Mexican guy tunneled under his own home then killed a bunch of hitmen? That was the last time I was really into it.

Last episode I saw he had officially changed it and his gf was like wtf. I really need to binge S5. Was season 4 finale where the bad ass Mexican guy tunneled under his own home then killed a bunch of hitmen? That was the last time I was really into it.
That’s the last episode of Season 5. The show hasn’t been new in two years.