Big 12 thread

Your offense will never touch the epic fail I just watched mine achieve today.

Your offense was fine. You just got Texas refs. Y'all should have won by two touchdowns but got absolutely screwed. I was pissed about last week but the turnovers and roughing the kicker were on us. You don't let a Texas or OU game be decided by the refs and that is just the way this conference works.

But Y'all got a circa 2014 ISU Texas fucking. That was awful

Your offense was fine. You just got Texas refs. Y'all should have won by two touchdowns but got absolutely screwed. I was pissed about last week but the turnovers and roughing the kicker were on us. You don't let a Texas or OU game be decided by the refs and that is just the way this conference works.

But Y'all got a circa 2014 ISU Texas fucking. That was awful
Dude, I agree that pass interference no call and overturned lateral fumble were absolute bullshit. But we Had it inside Texas 10 five times and managed 13 points. The play calling was a joke on 3rd down and the quarterback is beyond awful throwing over 15 yards. There is only so much I can blame the refs before I have to wonder if we’ll be riding defense in the Neil Brown era.

Dude, I agree that pass interference no call and overturned lateral fumble were absolute bullshit. But we Had it inside Texas 10 five times and managed 13 points. The play calling was a joke on 3rd down and the quarterback is beyond awful throwing over 15 yards. There is only so much I can blame the refs before I have to wonder if we’ll be riding defense in the Neil Brown era.

Tbh, I'm not sold on Neil Brown. I'm guessing he is more likely to overstay his welcome than take a bigger job but he won't be there 5 years from now.

Doesn't change the fact you guys got dicked today though.

B12:

ISU 5-1
OSU 4-1
KSU 4-2
OU 4-2
UT 4-2
TCU 3-3
WV 3-3
BU 1-4
TT 1-5
KU 0-6

Will be an interesting rest of Nov.

ISU has KSU, UT, WV. Any of these could be a loss
OSU has OU, TT, TCU, BU. OU is possible loss
KSU has ISU, BU, UT. ISU & UT are possible losses
OU has OSU, WV, BU. OSU & WV are possible losses
UT has KU, ISU, KSU. ISU & KSU are possible losses

The above coloration scheme is most definitely deserving of a rainbow.

Let me Help!

1604809987293.png

BIG Xii inch hard-on!

Man Iowa St was lucky to escape Baylor. All OU has to do is beat Osu and the Sooners have the tie breaker over both Texas and Osu. Ksu and Isu still play each other. Iowa State has by far the toughest schedule remaining.

OU fans are now reduced to just wanting another shot at Iowa State. If OU can keep improving, the odds are we'd beat ISU fairly easily in a rematch. But we still have to hold our breath that the Oklahoma defense isn't going to suddenly blow up again and kill even that chance for redemption. Look at it this way: if OU can win out we'll be able to stand around and brag about being the world's tallest midget again. This season has really embraced the suck.

Honestly, even though it is firmly entrenched in suckage....I love it and am so glad we have something to be let down by.

I LOVE MY DEAD GAY FOOTBALL SEASON!

Honestly, even though it is firmly entrenched in suckage....I love it and am so glad we have something to be let down by.

I LOVE MY DEAD GAY FOOTBALL SEASON!
Aw jeez. All I need is a gay football season. Hey! What do you call a gay dinosaur? Megasorass What do you call a lesbian dinosaur? Lickalotapus

Looks like OU coasts..
ISU- forgot his name, but if that WR doesn’t get healthy I don’t see them playing anything more than spoiler
OSU- came in with a very thin depth chart at OL. They are getting nicked up. Good chance that the OL cost them any real chance at a title
KSU- coach had done an amazing job here, but with a freshmen QB and a roster gathered from the island of misfits toys I just don’t see it happening
Texas- probably the best shot to dethrone OU, but need Elhinger healthy. Defense is improving. The OL is a major issue, so I am not sure Sam will ever be 100% this year. Not to mention he is throwing to one of the worst WR corps in the Big 12 (not sure how that is possible). Best case for Texas is of this list of contenders, they have the deepest roster. Rest are an injury away from complete mediocrity

Looks like OU coasts..
ISU- forgot his name, but if that WR doesn’t get healthy I don’t see them playing anything more than spoiler
OSU- came in with a very thin depth chart at OL. They are getting nicked up. Good chance that the OL cost them any real chance at a title
KSU- coach had done an amazing job here, but with a freshmen QB and a roster gathered from the island of misfits toys I just don’t see it happening
Texas- probably the best shot to dethrone OU, but need Elhinger healthy. Defense is improving. The OL is a major issue, so I am not sure Sam will ever be 100% this year. Not to mention he is throwing to one of the worst WR corps in the Big 12 (not sure how that is possible). Best case for Texas is of this list of contenders, they have the deepest roster. Rest are an injury away from complete mediocrity
ISU has a wide receiver? lol. Oh, Tarique Milton! The Cyclones are currently, a run first, throw to the Tight Ends offense right now. When Purdy sticks to that, they are okay, but when he tries to throw downfield, it is a disaster waiting to happen. Need to hit that midseason WR Transfer portal for a post-season run! :)

ISU has a wide receiver? lol. Oh, Tarique Milton! The Cyclones are currently, a run first, throw to the Tight Ends offense right now. When Purdy sticks to that, they are okay, but when he tries to throw downfield, it is a disaster waiting to happen. Need to hit that midseason WR Transfer portal for a post-season run! :)
Milton.. they need someone with some speed in the passing game. This may not surprise people, but ISU has the whitest offense ever

Looks like OU coasts..
I don’t buy it. If anything OU is just as helpless right now as anyone...especially with the Rattler injury. Seasons past I’ve been convinced OU would at least reach the CCG, this season they will be lucky to get there. No excuse for the 10 pts missing in those two games OR letting y’all hang around for 4 OTs.

I don’t buy it. If anything OU is just as helpless right now as anyone...especially with the Rattler injury. Seasons past I’ve been convinced OU would at least reach the CCG, this season they will be lucky to get there. No excuse for the 10 pts missing in those two games OR letting y’all hang around for 4 OTs.
It’s just a bad Big 12 this year. Nobody will remember that in a few years, but there isn’t a team that is complete in the league. There isn’t even a unit that is elite this year. I don’t think OU is playoff bound or anything, I just think they are the tallest midget

It’s just a bad Big 12 this year. Nobody will remember that in a few years, but there isn’t a team that is complete in the league. There isn’t even a unit that is elite this year. I don’t think OU is playoff bound or anything, I just think they are the tallest midget
Remember when the Big 12 had good QB play?

Remember when the Big 12 had good QB play?
It’s amazing how bad the QB play is this year, though the OLs are a collective bowl of shit

It’s amazing how bad the QB play is this year, though the OLs are a collective bowl of shit
Yep...and that is why they are having trouble scoring. I'd like to say the defenses have improved...and they may have somewhat. But, the offenses are making them look like they improved.

Looks like OU coasts..

We've been snakebitten on the Oline. 9 months ago that was a strength. Lost two starters and a key backup due to either opting out or covid protocol dumbassery. Week 1 two more starters out a significant amount of time. We've had a couple more injuries since then. At one point against KSU we only had one first game starter in which meant we were down 7 guys in our two deep from what we had in spring ball. I think we've recruited well enough to get a little depth there but this is ridiculous.

Hopefully the bye week gives us a chance to heal a little.

Back