Big 12 thread

When did I celebrate their deaths you fag? Your school is a bunch of idiots that never took responsibility for what happened, despite YEARS of warnings.. so if that makes me scum WTF does that make your school?!?

Sorry that you lost your buddy, it sucks.. but play stupid games, get stupid prizes..
As I have said before, don't fucking talk to me. Eat shit and die, you fucking cunt. Can't be any clearer than that. You are the fucking scum of the earth and I don't ever want to know you fucking exist. You claimed the students who died deserved it and if you weren't such the perfect embodiment of what a typical Texas t-shirt fan looks like I'd kick you off the site. But better for everyone to see what kind of a low life piece of shit you are by letting you continue to show your utter disdain for human life.

tl;dr: Go fuck yourself.

I spoke over the weekend with an old friend of mine who is a very large BMD at Texas as well as family connection of the Ehlingers. Sam has been beat down by Herman and this team and is done with Texas after this year. There is talk going on that Ehlinger will grad transfer to Clemson and be their QB next season. Sam only wants to play for Dabo after this year. If that doesn't work out he will declare for the NFL but he is being told he's a third day pick right now, so he prefers another year in college but only for Dabo.
Does Clemson utilize a Fullback?

As I have said before, don't fucking talk to me. Eat shit and die, you fucking cunt. Can't be any clearer than that. You are the fucking scum of the earth and I don't ever want to know you fucking exist. You claimed the students who died deserved it and if you weren't such the perfect embodiment of what a typical Texas t-shirt fan looks like I'd kick you off the site. But better for everyone to see what kind of a low life piece of shit you are by letting you continue to show your utter disdain for human life.

tl;dr: Go fuck yourself.
LOL love how you tell me eat shit and die but you boost the murderers that killed your friend and his fellow students/t-shirt fans.. Yeah I'd blame me too since you and the school refuse to take any responsibility to being complete idiots. Well at-least you fuck wads can't kill anymore "kids" due to incompetence..

and I'm the low life.. LOL

Does Clemson utilize a Fullback?
triggered GIF

He's a damn good QB!!!!!

I can’t see Texas blowing out WV. I don’t see the Texas OL winning the match-up vs the Stills brothers. Texas offense is really struggling. Texas has below average OL and WR Corp. WV is 2nd in sacks and #1 vs the run. Texas gives up sacks in bunches. Going into the OSU game Texas got stuffed on 20% of their run plays (gained 0 or lost yards). Offensively this will be a pillow fight, so I can see this being a typical Texas game where it is close in the 4Q

I think we can keep your offense in semi check as long as our offense doesn’t give it away deep in our territory like they’ve managed to do all year. But eventually Ehlinger will hurt us with his legs and that will be that.

Just to expand on the WV/Texas game. Last week someone said TExas has no chance, outside of the fact that that is the kind of game Gundy loses and Herman wins. I think you can say the exact opposite this week. Texas should win this game, but this is the type of game Herman finds a way to lose
I just don’t see this being the year WV wins. Our offense is a major liability and our secondary lets wide receivers get pretty open. Don’t think Herman will lose this.

Hey, maybe the couch burners will be in a giving mood and provide the rusty cows with four turnovers like the imposter aggies did.
Hahahahaha 4 turnovers, try 6 DC.

I hope Sam comes back. He's already made history losing to 4 different OU QBs might as well make another notch in the books to be the only Longhorn QB to lose 5 times to OU, hell he might get that this year if they make the CCG against OU.

Come to think of it, imagine OU, TEX play this year for the CCG and next year. We're looking at a potential for Sam to go 1-7 vs OU.

nicolas cage laughing GIF

Ehlinger isn't a great QB. He is a great athlete. He has the heart of a whale. The kid leaves it all out there every game. If Texas could muster enough other guys with his attitude, they'd be a great team. The raw talent is there. Just not being developed or potentialized. Were I he, I'd go pro and see what that option promises. He may not be a great fit in the NFL(Tebow), but he could kick ass in the CFL or maybe rugby. lol.

I think we can keep your offense in semi check as long as our offense doesn’t give it away deep in our territory like they’ve managed to do all year. But eventually Ehlinger will hurt us with his legs and that will be that.
I think Sam is banged up. He wasn’t moving as well as he normally does. His drunk evading the police style wasn’t there vs OSU. I think this is tight game. Mostly because I think Herman will try to run the ball into the wall that is WV’s front.

Ehlinger isn't a great QB. He is a great athlete. He has the heart of a whale. The kid leaves it all out there every game. If Texas could muster enough other guys with his attitude, they'd be a great team. The raw talent is there. Just not being developed or potentialized. Were I he, I'd go pro and see what that option promises. He may not be a great fit in the NFL(Tebow), but he could kick ass in the CFL or maybe rugby. lol.
Funny thing isn’t he isn’t even a great athlete. He isn’t fast or particularly shifty. He looks like drunk evading cops when he scrambles, but some how it works. The real problem for Texas this year is the OL, scheme, and WRs. Texas doesn’t have guys that can beat press coverage, you saw that vs OU and OU doesn’t have great CBs. Numb nuts decides 2 go 2 TEs 70-80% of the time and that doesn’t leave a lot of options. Herman finally figured out late in the 4th that if he splits the TE out and bumps Moore in, he can get a better match-up. Only took the dipshit 6 games

I think Sam is banged up. He wasn’t moving as well as he normally does. His drunk evading the police style wasn’t there vs OSU. I think this is tight game. Mostly because I think Herman will try to run the ball into the wall that is WV’s front.
Herman might try that at first. But I think he’ll find success with the short outs and how open his receivers will be. Then, when we sell out for the pass Ehlinger will hurt us running.

Just have to mention this. OSU was reprimanded by the Big 12 for their Bush league BS in the TExas game.. they put up a bunch of yellow stripes on the big screen when Texas was kicking a FG to mess the kicker up, the BIg 12 has now outlawed the practice

Just have to mention this. OSU was reprimanded by the Big 12 for their Bush league BS in the TExas game.. they put up a bunch of yellow stripes on the big screen when Texas was kicking a FG to mess the kicker up, the BIg 12 has now outlawed the practice
I think I saw that in the game and thought their screen was flickering out. that's hilarious.