3. Okie Lite 3-1
4. Oklahoma 3-2
Texas 3-2
West Virginia 3-2
7. TCU 2-3
8. Baylor 1-3
9. Texas Tech 1-3
10. Kansas 0-5

Looking at the remaining schedules of the one/two loss teams, (and as teams are looking right now) I'd say OU has the path of least resistance to the CCG. After that I could see ISU or Okie Lite also finishing 7-2. I see a 3rd loss in there somewhere for K-State, Texas and West Virginia. Of the bottom dwellers, TCU or Tech might have a magical game and screw up one of the contenders' season. I don't see Baylor or Kansas beating anybody but TCU or Tech.

Now that I've said that, watch "chalk" fall competely apart and some of these leaders shit the bed a couple of times.

Remaining Schedule
ISU 4-1 Baylor, BYE, K-State, @ Texas, WV
KSU 4-1 Okie Lite, BYE, @Iowa State, @ Baylor, Texas
OSU 3-1 @K-State, BYE, @Oklahoma, Texas Tech, @TCU, @ Baylor
OU 3-2 Kansas, BYE, Okie Lite, @ WV, Baylor
UT 3-2 WV, BYE, @Kansas, Iowa State, @K-State
WV 3-2 @Texas, TCU, BYE, @Oklahoma, Iowa State
Actually Baylor could be scary. Their defense is solid. They have solid skill position players. Their QB is a mess. Rhule destroyed that guy. If they switch to the strong armed back-up QB, they could make some noise.

Texas is going to beat us by 40 points. We have a dogshit offense.
I can’t see Texas blowing out WV. I don’t see the Texas OL winning the match-up vs the Stills brothers. Texas offense is really struggling. Texas has below average OL and WR Corp. WV is 2nd in sacks and #1 vs the run. Texas gives up sacks in bunches. Going into the OSU game Texas got stuffed on 20% of their run plays (gained 0 or lost yards). Offensively this will be a pillow fight, so I can see this being a typical Texas game where it is close in the 4Q

Well let's not forget the dogshit special teams.

One good kickoff return isn't gonna make up for it.
Man the punt team was the best unit saturday lol

Just to expand on the WV/Texas game. Last week someone said TExas has no chance, outside of the fact that that is the kind of game Gundy loses and Herman wins. I think you can say the exact opposite this week. Texas should win this game, but this is the type of game Herman finds a way to lose

I spoke over the weekend with an old friend of mine who is a very large BMD at Texas as well as family connection of the Ehlingers. Sam has been beat down by Herman and this team and is done with Texas after this year. There is talk going on that Ehlinger will grad transfer to Clemson and be their QB next season. Sam only wants to play for Dabo after this year. If that doesn't work out he will declare for the NFL but he is being told he's a third day pick right now, so he prefers another year in college but only for Dabo.

I spoke over the weekend with an old friend of mine who is a very large BMD at Texas as well as family connection of the Ehlingers. Sam has been beat down by Herman and this team and is done with Texas after this year. There is talk going on that Ehlinger will grad transfer to Clemson and be their QB next season. Sam only wants to play for Dabo after this year. If that doesn't work out he will declare for the NFL but he is being told he's a third day pick right now, so he prefers another year in college but only for Dabo.
LOL.. yeah Dabo is gonna say hey Sam I got you come play here at Clemson over DJ who will be entering year 2 in my system.. Sam may hate Tom, but he doesn't hate the actual team. I'm cool with him transferring elsewhere but it won't be Clemson

LOL.. yeah Dabo is gonna say hey Sam I got you come play here at Clemson over DJ who will be entering year 2 in my system.. Sam may hate Tom, but he doesn't hate the actual team. I'm cool with him transferring elsewhere but it won't be Clemson
No need for classless cunts to reply.

my man Sam is DONE with this team..

Hey, maybe the couch burners will be in a giving mood and provide the rusty cows with four turnovers like the imposter aggies did.
Maybe but like @Codaxx said, this game coming up is the perfect example of UT under Herman to bounce back from a top 10 win to losing at home vs another unranked team. But I'm gonna enjoy this season win or lose

Maybe but like @Codaxx said, this game coming up is the perfect example of UT under Herman to bounce back from a top 10 win to losing at home vs another unranked team. But I'm gonna enjoy this season win or lose
I hear ya... but you ain't the only ones like that. Couch burners laid an egg in Lubbock...then pound K-State. You guys lose at home to TCU, then beat Okie Lite.

I hear ya... but you ain't the only ones like that. Couch burners laid an egg in Lubbock...then pound K-State. You guys lose at home to TCU, then beat Okie Lite.
So Big12 gonna Big12? LOL.. somehow, someway ou wins another conference title smh..

If he transfers to Clemson, he will be sitting the bench behind DJ

If that is the case then he will go to the NFL as a late round pick. He won't be back to Texas. I don't have any insight about if there is a new coach, but he won't play for Herman again.

wow..thanks for the BREAKING NEWS.. Tell your BMD to stick with Westlake athletics

No shit, Sam either returns for another run next season in Austin or he's in the NFL. I love Sam and if he decided to go elsewhere, I get it.. but Clemson? That doesn't make any sense. If he were to go elsewhere, it would be for a school that needs a veteran QB for 2021.. maybe LSU?

wow..thanks for the BREAKING NEWS.. Tell your BMD to stick with Westlake athletics
Why don't you jump up your own ass and die? I don't need to hear from a fuckhead like you that celebrates the deaths of kids because you don't like the school that is the rival of your chosen t-shirt favorite.

You are fucking scum.

Why don't you jump up your own ass and die? I don't need to hear from a fuckhead like you that celebrates the deaths of kids because you don't like the school that is the rival of your chosen t-shirt favorite.

You are fucking scum.
When did I celebrate their deaths you fag? Your school is a bunch of idiots that never took responsibility for what happened, despite YEARS of warnings.. so if that makes me scum WTF does that make your school?!?

Sorry that you lost your buddy, it sucks.. but play stupid games, get stupid prizes..