Big 12 thread

@Goldbug maybe you are right and things can change back..maybe?
Would love it!!

I kinda almost feel like the waitress in Frankie and Johnny. I'd almost do anything to get a waffle or Nebraska back into the conference.

lol he's played since he was a freshman in 2017.. Never redshirted.
So, he’s done? Or will they give him a medical redshirt because he stubbed his toe in your bowl game??

So, he’s done? Or will they give him a medical redshirt because he stubbed his toe in your bowl game??
lol he ain't a pussy like Grier

lol he ain't a pussy like Grier
Will Grier actually got drafted on the second day.

Golden Boy won’t see anything before the 6th round.

An don’t you eve forget the win he led over your shit team beating both you and the refs in 2018.

1604107890702.jpeg

Will Grier actually got drafted on the second day.

Golden Boy won’t see anything before the 6th round.

An don’t you eve forget the win he led over your shit team beating both you and the refs in 2018.

View attachment 8768
oh is that the one where he got knocked out...because of his thumb?

Just checked his stats..his thumb may still be hurt 0tds...4 INT.. I bet Carolina is loving that selection today :(

oh is that the one where he got knocked out...because of his thumb?
A broken middle finger on his throwing hand that needed surgery to repair you mean?

Don't go full Sam if you ain't built like it..

Lubbock, hot spot of COVID and the herp. Get the W and get the fuck out. Lysol everything.

Shit happens, he didn’t leave the game on a sprain.
bro he didn't return, but like you said it happens.. Anyways, y'all have an upset in you today vs KSU?

B12 today.
ISU gets a bye(plays KU)
KSU @ WV. Could be an interesting game.
TCU @ BU. Not long ago, this game meant something.
UT @ OSU. In Stoolwater, the Pokes TCOB. Pokes are getting to the meat of their schedule with UT, KSU and OU.
OU @ TT. I don't think this will be the shootout of years past.

B12 today.
ISU gets a bye(plays KU)
KSU @ WV. Could be an interesting game.
TCU @ BU. Not long ago, this game meant something.
UT @ OSU. In Stoolwater, the Pokes TCOB. Pokes are getting to the meat of their schedule with UT, KSU and OU.
OU @ TT. I don't think this will be the shootout of years past.
Name one team that wears orange I don't hate. OK, Tennessee but everybody else can pound sand. Actually I kinda hope everything breaks just right for both Texas and OU so we get to play again in the conference championship game. It would have to start today with UT upsetting Jr. Wouldn't break my heart if it happens. Don't know about all the weird tie breakers if everyone ends up with at least two losses but what the heck. It's 2020. Let her rip.

Name one team that wears orange I don't hate. OK, Tennessee but everybody else can pound sand. Actually I kinda hope everything breaks just right for both Texas and OU so we get to play again in the conference championship game. It would have to start today with UT upsetting Jr. Wouldn't break my heart if it happens. Don't know about all the weird tie breakers if everyone ends up with at least two losses but what the heck. It's 2020. Let her rip.
Texas should win this game but.. it just feels like Tom is gonna turtle this thing when we have a lead and continue to stubbornly run dive plays from the shotgun position.

I think the Pokes will trip up in the next few games, but I don't think it'll be today. The pokes D is the best it's been in ages and UT is not a team right now. Shut down the Sam run and you win. Yeah, I'd prefer to beat UT twice this season as well. Not sure that this will happen as UT still plays ISU and KSU. With those two plus OSU, UT will lose at least 2 more. At this point, I'm thinking OSU plays KSU for the B12 CCG this season. The ISU/KSU game will possibly determine who one of the participants is.

With WVU looking like it's gonna pull off this upset vs KSU.. Just goes to show you how most of these games are toss ups, sans KU of course..

I had a great time at the Iowa State @ Kansas game today! I saw a 100+ yard Kickoff return for a TD (by KU), ISU drop kick instead of kicking off a couple of times and Breece Hall do Breece Hall things (185 yards and 2 TDs). On top of that K-State and O-State both lost today, so the Cyclones are tied for 1st AGAIN! It was warmish and sunny, and I loved me some Big Xii Football Today!

Was wrong about the Pokes/Steers game. Congrats to UT. They controlled the t.o. game.

A 2 way tie for 1st now in the B12? ISU, KSU? OSU just behind a game. After that, gets a bit clogged up in the middle if OU wins.

Was wrong about the Pokes/Steers game. Congrats to UT. They controlled the t.o. game.

A 2 way tie for 1st now in the B12? ISU, KSU? OSU just behind a game. After that, gets a bit clogged up in the middle if OU wins.
Not sure if OU can pull this off. Only up by 41 but a full quarter left.