Big 12 thread

We beat Texas next weekend and we've basically clenched a spot in the CCG.

Us and KSU are undefeated and they lost their qb. We have scoreboard against ISU and everyone else has at least two conference losses.

Shit if things bounce right ou could be a throwaway game for us. I have no realistic aspirations of being a legitimate playoff contender so our annual loss there will suck, but might suck less if they are trying to play the spoiler.
K-State is a head scratcher? I still think they will be tough for both Okla. State and Iowa State - even wthout Skyler. Besides that, I like ISU's chances to win out with maybe a loss @ Texas (depending on how things are there at that time). Should be an Oklahoma State - Iowa State re-match barring funky upsets.

Oklahoma actually had a defense today.

3 sacks
75 yds rush allowed
14 points allowed
When I tuned in to watch from time to time, they looked good!

Big 12 thing is for UT to "upset"osu next week.. but don't fret okies.. Texas won't win.. The offense continues to be handicapped by Tom

The Oklahoma freshmen are getting better each week. OU is the best team in the Big 12 right now and I will be shocked if they don't win out. Once Perkins, Stevenson, Bridges, and Haselwood come back they will give a lot more depth.

The Oklahoma freshmen are getting better each week. OU is the best team in the Big 12 right now and I will be shocked if they don't win out. Once Perkins, Stevenson, Bridges, and Haselwood come back they will give a lot more depth.
Thought Perkins said he's done with ou?

I don't see OU as B12 champ. I do see them improving each week, young and such. The Rattler timeout vs TX seemed to be a wake up call for the whole team. Okie lt is starting to believe they are good and playing accordingly. ISU and KSU are playing well. At this point, OSU and ISU look to be the top tier, followed by KSU and OU. Not really sure about TX and WV yet. TTU, TCU somewhere in the middle. BU and KU are struggling. I don't see the B12 being competitive if one of the teams is able to make the CFP. I feel ND or UGA will be the 4th entry(after Clemson, Bama, tOSU).

I don't see OU as B12 champ. I do see them improving each week, young and such. The Rattler timeout vs TX seemed to be a wake up call for the whole team. Okie lt is starting to believe they are good and playing accordingly. ISU and KSU are playing well. At this point, OSU and ISU look to be the top tier, followed by KSU and OU. Not really sure about TX and WV yet. TTU, TCU somewhere in the middle. BU and KU are struggling. I don't see the B12 being competitive if one of the teams is able to make the CFP. I feel ND or UGA will be the 4th entry(after Clemson, Bama, tOSU).
The OU D, as usual, ruined another season. I watched maybe 1/4 of the game yesterday. I'm sitting there watching a 2-2 team play a 1-2 game and it dawned on me just how bad it got this season. Will it turn around? Sure. But let's be honest, this season has turned into a shit sandwich. After losing our first two conference games, all I wanted was to beat Texas and lay another 3 touchdown beatdown on Okie Jr. That's still possible. I feel good about our O for next season but the D? Nope. Until I see a really good defense at Oklahoma I'm not going to believe we're really ready to step back up to the Big Time. Go away 2020. Let's get some new guys in here and take another shot at this thing next season. This season is now just an extended Spring practice to see who can improve and who can't.

The OU D, as usual, ruined another season. I watched maybe 1/4 of the game yesterday. I'm sitting there watching a 2-2 team play a 1-2 game and it dawned on me just how bad it got this season. Will it turn around? Sure. But let's be honest, this season has turned into a shit sandwich. After losing our first two conference games, all I wanted was to beat Texas and lay another 3 touchdown beatdown on Okie Jr. That's still possible. I feel good about our O for next season but the D? Nope. Until I see a really good defense at Oklahoma I'm not going to believe we're really ready to step back up to the Big Time. Go away 2020. Let's get some new guys in here and take another shot at this thing next season. This season is now just an extended Spring practice to see who can improve and who can't.
The D isn't great. Not even good. But some improvement the past two games. Held TCU to under 276 pass/75 rushing. Got 3 sacks. TCU would've been 2-2 perhaps had they played their 1st game. I agree, not much hope for this year. We did get Texas. At this point, if we can beat the pokes, at least we'll have the two rivals owned.

I must be mellowing...I'd like to see the Ehlinger kid go out on a high note.

He's got gumption and that's something severely lacking in today's society.

Go get 'em Sam you cocksure donger.

Right now. OSU is the best team in the Big 12. That 3 headed monster of Sanders, Wallace, and Chuba is legit. The defense isn’t great, but solid enough. Probably the only team I would bet to win out in the Big12, but I honestly wouldn’t put money on it. I don’t see a complete team in the Big 12, so I wouldnt be shocked to see 3 loss team in the championship game

Oklahoma actually had a defense today.

3 sacks
75 yds rush allowed
14 points allowed
I told @outofyourmind that the TCU offense would be just what the doctor ordered to get the Sooner defense well. TCU's offense is painful to watch. So is Baylor's.

Seems like eons ago that those two played that 61-58 classic. I don't think either team could score 60 right now if they were on the field without a defense.