Big 12 thread

I met lots of Texas students at bonfire. I have lots of Texas friends.

They all hate piece of trash like you, the outsider who doesn't know anything about either school other than what you read on message boards. You don't have any respect for the other institution because you are a low IQ gutter rat.
oh no.. now you are making me feel this bad :(
1602906510762.png
Well your Texas friends would say the same thing if they were being real with you.. idiot kids thinking they are engineers.. what possibly could go wrong?!?

Besides I'm a really really cool piece of trash

oh no.. now you are making me feel this bad :(
View attachment 7195
Well your Texas friends would say the same thing if they were being real with you.. idiot kids thinking they are engineers.. what possibly could go wrong?!?
Wasn't even your school :L

And no, you are the type of "fan" that people despise. You don't have any skin the game, you just leeched on because you think it is cool. You talk shit about students at another school when the reality is you were too fucking stupid to get into either college. but hey, you went to some "frat parties" in Austin so you are basically a Texas Ex, right?

Nah, you are the loud mouth at a bar that Texas fans would distance from quickly because you are trash.

Wasn't even your school :facepalm:

And no, you are the type of "fan" that people despise. You don't have any skin the game, you just leeched on because you think it is cool. You talk shit about students at another school when the reality is you were too fucking stupid to get into either college. but hey, you went to some "frat parties" in Austin so you are basically a Texas Ex, right?

Nah, you are the loud mouth at a bar that Texas fans would distance from quickly because you are trash.
dumbass my brother went there.. my mom got her degree from there as well (at the age of 36).. just cause I didn't attend UT doesn't mean I didn't grow up around it either. I been to Hex Rallys..multiple times.. I've been to games during the Penders/Barnes/Shaka era.. I went to football games since the McWilliams era. Baseball games under Gus..

yes I went to frat parties.. and some of my best friends too graduated there and we still hang out despite me being the piece of trash you know I am.. Hell I stayed for 2 weeks at Jester when I had a full month's leave after returning from Bahrain.

I don't give a shit if I hurt your feelings about a stupid ass bonfire.. it was dumb and there had been signs for years that something bad was going to happen.. but go ahead and stick up for it.

So anyways, gonna hit walmart.com for some more UT gear.. it's gonna be in high demand soon.

dumbass my brother went there.. my mom got her degree from there as well (at the age of 36).. just cause I didn't attend UT doesn't mean I didn't grow up around it either. I been to Hex Rallys..multiple times.. I've been to games during the Penders/Barnes/Shaka era.. I went to football games since the McWilliams era. Baseball games under Gus..

yes I went to frat parties.. and some of my best friends too graduated there and we still hang out despite me being the piece of trash you know I am.. Hell I stayed for 2 weeks at Jester when I had a full month's leave after returning from Bahrain.

I don't give a shit if I hurt your feelings about a stupid ass bonfire.. it was dumb and there had been signs for years that something bad was going to happen.. but go ahead and stick up for it.

So anyways, gonna hit walmart.com for some more UT gear.. it's gonna be in high demand soon.
As I said, you didn't go there and think that going to some parties makes you able to talk shit about other schools.

You are a piece of trash because of what you say and how you say it. You should really shut the fuck up about bonfire. Like not even trolling or joking, shut your fucking mouth.

As I said, you didn't go there and think that going to some parties makes you able to talk shit about other schools.

You are a piece of trash because of what you say and how you say it. You should really shut the fuck up about bonfire. Like not even trolling or joking, shut your fucking mouth.
FUCK THE BONFIRE.. THEY WERE IDIOTS and maybe you should go back to texags where you can post pics of your aggy rings to each other.. Didn't realize hoop needed to verify degrees in order to talk shit about other schools.. You act like I wouldn't have been able to go to a school like aggy if I really wanted too.. shit I bet I could enroll now at 40 if I wanted to.. Just take a couple classes at Blinn, and boom I'm in right?

Fuck out of here with your hurt feelings about your dumb ass bonfire

bonfire GIF by Squarespace

FUCK THE BONFIRE.. THEY WERE IDIOTS and maybe you should go back to texags where you can post pics of your aggy rings to each other.. Didn't realize hoop needed to verify degrees in order to talk shit about other schools.. You act like I wouldn't have been able to go to a school like aggy if I really wanted too.. shit I bet I could enroll now at 40 if I wanted to.. Just take a couple classes at Blinn, and boom I'm in right?

Fuck out of here with your hurt feelings about your dumb ass bonfire
Hurt my feelings?

I was on the fucking polo field the night stack fell. I listened as someone I know fucking died in the stack and there was nothing anyone could do to help them.

You are a lowlife piece of shit.

Hurt my feelings?

I was on the fucking polo field the night stack fell. I listened as someone I know fucking died in the stack and there was nothing anyone could do to help them.

You are a lowlife piece of shit.
Don't know what to tell you.. but play stupid games, get stupid prizes.. I jumped out of planes as part as my living at times.. all for a bi monthly check of $320.. If I went full auger during my exercises.. I too would be getting a stupid prize.. I don't even blame your buddy we all are idiots.. but your school? fuck yeah

Shout out to the lowlifes like me.. it's what those fake wannabe military guys that yell whoop want to be like

I've got to just walk away from this fucking asshole.

I've got to just walk away from this fucking asshole.
adios, babycakes..

nothing worse than asshole t-shirt fans, am i right?? Maybe you should take some of that anger to your school.. that took no responsibility, that's not my fault.. good night

I met lots of Texas students at bonfire. I have lots of Texas friends.

They all hate piece of trash like you, the outsider who doesn't know anything about either school other than what you read on message boards. You don't have any respect for the other institution because you are a low IQ gutter rat.
I’m going to steal this one. I rather like that ford!

Herman swore he was on the cusp of going over the hill, he used the the Utah game as proof after firing Orlando, Mehringer, and reassigning Beck.

But if you dig deeper and see who those Coordinators have worked with before.. you may realize why Herman will be gone and yet they will be working for the new HC....
The Mullet?

super troopers wtf GIF by Fox Searchlight

I been busy helping a lady friend move today, but as I was listening to ESPNU, they said the Big 12 had the best defense of the conferences playing by per game avg.. how 2020 is that?!?!

I been busy helping a lady friend move today, but as I was listening to ESPNU, they said the Big 12 had the best defense of the conferences playing by per game avg.. how 2020 is that?!?!
"Lady friend". Is that a euphemism for mistress?

matthew mcconaughey oscars GIF