Big 12 thread

This makes sense.. easier to buy out Saban, Dabo, and Day than it is for ol Jimbo...

This makes sense.. easier to buy out Saban, Dabo, and Day than it is for ol Jimbo...

Why does it matter if we aren't looking to buy him out?

You have no one, so...

"then he started talking about college wins for NFL QB's"
wait.. no.. Texas doesn't have any starting QBs.. but they have one on a roster right now.. you can say he's fragile or whatever else.. but what other aggy is in the NFL besides Tannenhill? And when is the last aggy QB to win any type of award in the NFL??

Why does it matter if we aren't looking to buy him out?
it's cause you can't, cause he's CLEARLY not delivering like the other three below him. Like I said.. much more money for Sumlin results.. damn shame too

wait.. no.. Texas doesn't have any starting QBs.. but they have one on a roster right now.. you can say he's fragile or whatever else.. but what other aggy is in the NFL besides Tannenhill? And when is the last aggy QB to win any type of award in the NFL??

This is just pathetic now. How many qualifiers you need?
"So what that A&M has a starting QB of an undefeated team in the NFL? Do you have any that won a CCG in college and ROY even if he did wash out shortly after?"

it's cause you can't, cause he's CLEARLY not delivering like the other three below him. Like I said.. much more money for Sumlin results.. damn shame too
Ok, we are happy with what he is doing with the program.

Maybe worry about how to buy out your shitty coach that is on the hot seat as opposed to what it costs to buy out the coach A&M is still happy with?

Ok, we are happy with what he is doing with the program.

Maybe worry about how to buy out your shitty coach that is on the hot seat as opposed to what it costs to buy out the coach A&M is still happy with?
coach that is on the hot seat that has done better than Jimbo.. yep.. and is about to get replaced

This is just pathetic now. How many qualifiers you need?
"So what that A&M has a starting QB of an undefeated team in the NFL? Do you have any that won a CCG in college and ROY even if he did wash out shortly after?"
I'm not doing any qualifiers I'm just asking.. you are the one that said Sam is short and stupid and will go back to Austin..as a party goer or some retarded aggy diss? You described JFF.. who apparently is the best ever aggy QB..ever.

coach that is on the hot seat that has done better than Jimbo.. yep.. and is about to get replaced
We aren't ready to run a guy out in his third year. Herman has won more games...in more years.

Texas fans must cringe as they read your bullshit.

I'm not doing any qualifiers I'm just asking.. you are the one that said Sam is short and stupid and will go back to Austin..as a party goer or some retarded aggy diss? You described JFF.. who apparently is the best ever aggy QB..ever.
I don't care about JFF, you seem to be mesmerized by him. I'll write a check so you can meet him if you want, he'll probably let you suck his dick.

Sam isn't an NFL QB. I stand by that.

We aren't ready to run a guy out in his third year. Herman has won more games...in more years.

Texas fans must cringe as they read your bullshit.
even if you wanted to run him out you couldn't lol

Herman has gotten to a CCG game, Herman beat a top 5 ou team that went to the CFP, Herman has been to a NY6 game (and won it). Jimbo has a almost win vs Clemson at home 2 years ago, a 7ot thriller vs LSU, and a top 5 win over FL.. with his best finish being 3rd in his own division.. Texas is fixing their problem.. you are stuck with yours

I don't care about JFF, you seem to be mesmerized by him. I'll write a check so you can meet him if you want, he'll probably let you suck his dick.

Sam isn't an NFL QB. I stand by that.
oh c'mon ford man.. if anyone sucks dick it's you and your kind with your fishcamp cermonies and jizz jar bondings over roasting smores..

even if you wanted to run him out you couldn't lol

Herman has gotten to a CCG game, Herman beat a top 5 ou team that went to the CFP, Herman has been to a NY6 game (and won it). Jimbo has a almost win vs Clemson at home 2 years ago, a 7ot thriller vs LSU, and a top 5 win over FL.. with his best finish being 3rd in his own division.. Texas is fixing their problem.. you are stuck with yours
We don't want to run him out. What part of that are you not getting? So all your tears about the buyout are kinda pointless. But that's all you have, so enjoy it I guess.

Congrats again on being an also ran and playing against someone that did something.

oh c'mon ford man.. if anyone sucks dick it's you and your kind with your fishcamp cermonies and jizz jar bondings over roasting smores..
Good one.

.. oh and all the gloryholes that i;m sure you goobers have all over the place,,since you wanted to live the fake army school for so many years before actually allowing women

We don't want to run him out. What part of that are you not getting? So all your tears about the buyout are kinda pointless. But that's all you have, so enjoy it I guess.

Congrats again on being an also ran and playing against someone that did something.
LOL also ran.. if UT is also ran.. WTF is aggy? a never has been? UT will be an also ran the day you see us dig up championships from the pre depression days like aggys

.. oh and all the gloryholes that i;m sure you goobers have all over the place,,since you wanted to live the fake army school for so many years before actually allowing women
Spoken like a ignorant fool who doesn't know anything about A&M or the rivalry because you never took part in it. You just talk shit even though you have no dog in the fight. So you have to be over the top with your bullshit because you think that is how it goes.

LOL also ran.. if UT is also ran.. WTF is aggy? a never has been? UT will be an also ran the day you see us dig up championships from the pre depression days like aggys
ok

Spoken like a ignorant fool who doesn't know anything about A&M or the rivalry because you never took part in it. You just talk shit even though you have no dog in the fight. So you have to be over the top with your bullshit because you think that is how it goes.
well no shit i never took part on it..why would I.. to being an idiot on your smart peers constructing a fucking bonfire? Or designing a backed up sewage pipe? Fuck that

And that's not being over the top at all

well no shit i never took part on it..why would I.. to being an idiot on your smart peers constructing a fucking bonfire? Or designing a backed up sewage pipe? Fuck that

And that's not being over the top at all
I met lots of Texas students at bonfire. I have lots of Texas friends.

They all hate piece of trash like you, the outsider who doesn't know anything about either school other than what you read on message boards. You don't have any respect for the other institution because you are a low IQ gutter rat.