Big 12 thread

Right now. OSU is the best team in the Big 12. That 3 headed monster of Sanders, Wallace, and Chuba is legit. The defense isn’t great, but solid enough. Probably the only team I would bet to win out in the Big12, but I honestly wouldn’t put money on it. I don’t see a complete team in the Big 12, so I wouldnt be shocked to see 3 loss team in the championship game

We're 8th in the nation in scoring defense and 3rd in 3rd down conversion percentage (5th and 1st if you take out teams with only one game).

What's your definition of a great defense?

Meh. Bad TCU offense.
True.

About the only upside I see is that OU is +12 against TCU when compared to K-State vs TCU...that perceived improvement gives me enough hope to be really fucked with when they run off into the weeds again. :L

We're 8th in the nation in scoring defense and 3rd in 3rd down conversion percentage (5th and 1st if you take out teams with only one game).

What's your definition of a great defense?
I am guessing that is more of fact of playing 3 pretty limited offenses in 4 games. Playing vs Kansas, Tulsa, and WV is going to place you in the top 20 by itself

I am guessing that is more of fact of playing 3 pretty limited offenses in 4 games. Playing vs Kansas, Tulsa, and WV is going to place you in the top 20 by itself

Kansas I'll give you. That is the worst Kansas team I've ever seen.

The others aren't bad. I get we're not talking about Clemson here but Tulsa is averaging 38 ppg if you take out our game and West Virginia has been competent.

Kansas I'll give you. That is the worst Kansas team I've ever seen.

The others aren't bad. I get we're not talking about Clemson here but Tulsa is averaging 38 ppg if you take out our game and West Virginia has been competent.
WV went out the next week and had less yards vs Baylor. They certainly didn’t light up Tech. Even ISU is 7th in total offense In the Big 12. I think the defense is solid and more than enough to beat Texas. I just don’t think it is a defense that will keep OCs up late at night. I had no intention of slamming the OSU defense.

Right now. OSU is the best team in the Big 12. That 3 headed monster of Sanders, Wallace, and Chuba is legit. The defense isn’t great, but solid enough. Probably the only team I would bet to win out in the Big12, but I honestly wouldn’t put money on it. I don’t see a complete team in the Big 12, so I wouldnt be shocked to see 3 loss team in the championship game
Wallace and Chuba are legit.. but Sanders? He still has a lot of questionmarks

Baylor is going to be really bad for the rest of the season. Their OL isn't as bad as TCUs but it's not that much better. More of a reason why Tom has to go.. this conference schedule was a layup, and he didn't even get off the ground 2 inches
Baylor and TCU better be glad Kansas is in the conference or they'd be cellar dwellers by the time this is over. Hell, Kansas may beat the horny toads if they can just score 2 TDs!

True, Sam needs to finish his legacy in Austin because he ain't gonna be playing on Sundays. He can be the new Ambassador of Fun!
If they were stupid enough to draft Tebow, they’ll be stupid enough to draft Ehl.

Leave Sam alone.. i'm quietly rooting for him to return next season under a new staff.. gives his heir at QB another season to get ready (JaQuinden Jackson) now that Ewers has walked

Leave Sam alone.. i'm quietly rooting for him to return next season under a new staff.. gives his heir at QB another season to get ready (JaQuinden Jackson) now that Ewers has walked
How many years of eligibility did the NCAA gift golden boy? 10?

The Texas Oklahoma State game is a win/win for someone like me. If Texas wins the Big 12 is probably eliminated from the CFP. If Oklahoma State wins I can LOL at Texas some more.