Biggest creeps in baseball

ARod was the biggest creep.

Hands down Derek Jeter. Somehow it is creepy that Michael Jackson gave away money and presents to people when they left Neverland but Jeter doing the same isn’t?

I didn't know about the Wetteland pedo stuff.

Yeah, he can take the top spot on the list over Braun.

Ryan Braun falsely accused a lab rat of doctoring his sample (knowing damn well he was dirty) and went so far as to claim anti-Semitism was the reason it was done.

Ryan Braun was Jussie Smollett before anyone had ever heard of Jussie Smollett.

Any list of MLB creeps that doesn't have Braun at the top of the list is invaild.

This. Ryan Braun is the worst person of the steroid era and should be roundly criticized at every opportunity.

This. Ryan Braun is the worst person of the steroid era and should be roundly criticized at every opportunity.
The biggest miscarriage of justice of the Steroid Trial was that Braun did not get the biggest suspension of all the offenders.

One has to wonder if he would have been treated worse had he not been playing for Selig's team.

Ryan Braun falsely accused a lab rat of doctoring his sample (knowing damn well he was dirty) and went so far as to claim anti-Semitism was the reason it was done.

Ryan Braun was Jussie Smollett before anyone had ever heard of Jussie Smollett.

Any list of MLB creeps that doesn't have Braun at the top of the list is invaild.

Agreed. That fuckin juice box cost my grandson his version of Robin Yount

ryan braun GIF by MLB

One fan's creep is another fan's hero.

I thought this guy was a piece of shit. Dirtiest mouth, always too drunk, didn't care about his job, lived in the past. Worst coach ever.

And his team played like a bunch a pussies.
D7905A4B-A9AD-4484-AFA7-016BD4614D0F.jpeg

I thought this guy was a piece of shit. Dirtiest mouth, always too drunk, didn't care about his job, lived in the past. Worst coach ever.

And his team played like a bunch a pussies.
View attachment 593
There's no crying about baseball!