Biggest creeps in baseball

Ryan Braun is the worst person of the steroid era and should be roundly criticized at every opportunity.
He and about 20 other people. If you think he was the only one on the juice you are sadly mistaken.

He and about 20 other people. If you think he was the only one on the juice you are sadly mistaken.
His juicing has nothing to do with why he's a creep and a piece of shit. It's how he handled himself. Tried to get a lab technician fired, and throwing out false anti semitic accusations when he failed his drug test, all to save his own skin by throwing someone else, who was worth way less money under the bus, and somehow, it worked. Then he failed another test shortly after.

The dude's a piece of shit, you're not capable of defending him or his actions.

His juicing has nothing to do with why he's a creep and a piece of shit. It's how he handled himself. Tried to get a lab technician fired, and throwing out false anti semitic accusations when he failed his drug test, all to save his own skin by throwing someone else, who was worth way less money under the bus, and somehow, it worked. Then he failed another test shortly after.

The dude's a piece of shit, you're not capable of defending him or his actions.
Yes, the guy is a piece of shit but he wasn't the only player lying about getting the juice. I never defended him or his actions but merely pointed out other players who tried to hide their use of PEDs.

What is worse, domestic violence or using PEDs?

Yes, the guy is a piece of shit but he wasn't the only player lying about getting the juice. I never defended him or his actions but merely pointed out other players who tried to hide their use of PEDs.
How many others tried to get a lab technician fired with accusations of bigotry?

WTF?

Is domestic violence worse than kidnapping, raping and murdering a woman in your opinion?
I was comparing it to using PEDs and not comparing it to other serious crimes. Evidently the use of PEDs is worse in your opinion.

I was comparing it to using PEDs and not comparing it to other serious crimes. Evidently the use of PEDs is worse in your opinion.
What does domestic violence have to do with Ryan Braun trying to get a lab technician fired, and his name drug through mud with false anti semitism accusations?

I don't give a fuck about PEDs, I do care about trying to ruin someone else's life because of your fuckup.

So that is worse than domestic violence in your opinion?
You’re moving the goalposts, or in this case, the outfield wall. WWJ was talking about the slimiest fuck with regard to steroids. We all know he wasn’t the only one using, that’s not what makes him the worst, it’s the manner in which he lied about it. And yes, we all know he’s not the only one that lied, but he as was mentioned previously- he Jussie Smollet’d the fuck out of his situation. He’s a multimillion dollar athlete who tried to blame his dirty piss on a fucking fedex worker and “racism”.
Stay on topic. Jesus.

What does domestic violence have to do with Ryan Braun trying to get a lab technician fired, and his name drug through mud with false anti semitism accusations?

I don't give a fuck about PEDs, I do care about trying to ruin someone else's life because of your fuckup.
So you believe Braun was the only guy to hide his use of PEDs? It was probably the most publicized but not the only instance.

You’re moving the goalposts, or in this case, the outfield wall. WWJ was talking about the slimiest fuck with regard to steroids. We all know he wasn’t the only one using, that’s not what makes him the worst, it’s the manner in which he lied about it. And yes, we all know he’s not the only one that lied, but he as was mentioned previously- he Jussie Smollet’d the fuck out of his situation. He’s a multimillion dollar athlete who tried to blame his dirty piss on a fucking fedex worker and “racism”.
Stay on topic. Jesus.
Thanks for coming here and white knighting your friend. Somehow this doesn't surprise me.