Bill Russell was great

I'm happy to rip on the Lakers too but I bet that you could add up all of the times that any Lakers fan (living or dead) worldwide has mentioned that and it would still probably be less than the number of times that Bill texted out "11!" to someone while taking his morning constitution today :wink:
Bill has never texted me :nod:

The "Los Angeles" Fakers have 12 titles and Bill Russell has 11. This little fact really upsets many Faker fans some of whom are old enough to remember Russell's Celtics using the Fakers like a diaper in playoff game 7's.
It's either 12 to 8, or 17 to 11, but never is it 12 to 11.

And by 'using' in G7's, you do mean those 2, right? Where BR wasn't even the best player on the floor in either game? Those 2, one in OT, and the other, by a grand total of 5 points combined? The C's bench proved to be deeper and that was the difference my man.

Nice spin & wash job though Rex of that 'little fact' that upsets so many LA fans. :yahoo:

I took that into consideration but still have him over Bill Russell.

Success while committing rape and facing said rape accusations shows skill on both offense and defense whereas Bill was more one-dimensional.

I heard that Bill's senior thesis at USF was titled "11 is Greater Than 8 and Applications for ZFC Set Theory"
Didn't KC miss a few seasons because he was trying to play in the NFL early and late coaching?

(Which by the way, as a Coach, KC has twice as many Chips as BR)

And Dragon I gotta add, your ZFC Set Theory take was well done considering Russell's Paradox and all!

Mr. Furley > Bill Russell
threes company mr furley GIF

damn right. . .