Bills Building Another Outdoor Shithole

football should be played outdoors.
There was a time when that was true, but today, pro sports is all about corporate customers who are fine paying $15 for a cup of shitty beer and given that revenue source and the fact that they'd prefer to be warm so they can drink way more $15 cups of shitty beer, an outdoor stadium is bad for business. If you have to build one anyway, get with the program.

I don't see a problem...They used to give away free tickets to the upper decks and fans would have that stuff cleaned up in minutes.

View attachment 92373
Yeah but were the hell they gonna put it? Probably have to close off a portion of the stadium. Prolly make a good sledding hill

There was a time when that was true, but today, pro sports is all about corporate customers who are fine paying $15 for a cup of shitty beer and given that revenue source and the fact that they'd prefer to be warm so they can drink way more $15 cups of shitty beer, an outdoor stadium is bad for business. If you have to build one anyway, get with the program.

Great post. Time for boomers to wake up. It’s 2022, not 1982.

The people dedicated to outdoor cold are the same ones watching the packers on their 75” TV in 4k at home.

Nope.

Out doors on grass.

Stay the fuck home where it's better anyway if you don't like it.

Nope.

Out doors on grass.

Stay the fuck home where it's better anyway if you don't like it.
It's got nothing to do with me so please FO. My home team plays outdoors but that doesn't take away from the fact that there's more money to be made in a nice warm domed stadium. Nothing to get emotional about, it's just business.

I’m not sitting 4 hours in the snow. It got in the 20s last weekend and most SEC stadiums were half full. A bunch of shitty games didn’t help but there are limits.

Why not a retractable roof? At least spend the extra money for it. Maybe the Bills fans want to sit in the snow but for that much tax dollars they should at least build it so they could host some other events.

Called it.
Eddie Murphy GIF by Coming to America

Everything I heard about the most recent storm was that the game was moving regardless of if they had a dome or not. Something about not being able to have the proper resources (see: police/medical) available to get to the game with 5 feet of snow falling and they wanted to keep all their other public resources available for more people than just the football game.

Everything I heard about the most recent storm was that the game was moving regardless of if they had a dome or not. Something about not being able to have the proper resources (see: police/medical) available to get to the game with 5 feet of snow falling and they wanted to keep all their other public resources available for more people than just the football game.
Well then that’s just dumb. You can understand Texas not being able to handle an ice storm, but it’s not like Buffalo doesn’t know they are going to have snow.

Well then that’s just dumb. You can understand Texas not being able to handle an ice storm, but it’s not like Buffalo doesn’t know they are going to have snow.
It isn't that they werent able, they just didn't want to put people on the road because they had to go to a football game and work

Stefon Diggs is now protesting the pointless new roofless stadium by refusing to attend mandatory minicamp.