Bitcoin

Hammer, you need to dump Bitcoin and invest in Nasdaq: DJT instead. Show your support for Trump!!!

So what are we expecting on Friday when these things halve? Are we looking UP or are we not hitting 73 again anytime soon?

Not looking for blind optimism (@HammerDown) this is a serious question.

I’ve been putting a lot of money into bitcoin lately. I don’t care if it ever becomes a legal currency or not. It works just like a stock and I’ve already done well with it. Just not sure whether I’m in it for the long haul yet or if I’m going to treat it like a day stick and just pick my gains from it at highs and buy more during dips.

So what are we expecting on Friday when these things halve? Are we looking UP or are we not hitting 73 again anytime soon?

Not looking for blind optimism (@HammerDown) this is a serious question.

I’ve been putting a lot of money into bitcoin lately. I don’t care if it ever becomes a legal currency or not. It works just like a stock and I’ve already done well with it. Just not sure whether I’m in it for the long haul yet or if I’m going to treat it like a day stick and just pick my gains from it at highs and buy more during dips.

Historically, BTC has gone up quite a bit after the last 3 halvings, but... Who knows with this "4th" one? :noidea:

btchalvingtimeline.png

btcsuppllyblocksubsidy.png
Charts from link below...

Bitcoin Halving Explained...

I got into BTC (and even some ETH) back in Spring 2017. STILL in the game! :nod:

I daytrade index futures 3 days a week, but I don't DT crypto.

Enjoy the ride! It'll definitely get more interesting, I'm sure...

:pop2::martini:

Historically, BTC has gone up quite a bit after the last 3 halvings, but... Who knows with this "4th" one? :noidea:

View attachment 118625

View attachment 118626
Charts from link below...

Bitcoin Halving Explained...
I got into BTC (and even some ETH) back in Spring 2017. STILL in the game! :nod:

I daytrade index futures 3 days a week, but I don't DT crypto.

Enjoy the ride! It'll definitely get more interesting, I'm sure...

:pop2::martini:

Day trading Bitcoin has been kind of exhausting. I’m watching it constantly. Seems like the best bet is to just keep investing and not stress about the movements more like a long-term investment strategy.

Day trading Bitcoin has been kind of exhausting. I’m watching it constantly. Seems like the best bet is to just keep investing and not stress about the movements more like a long-term investment strategy.
Don’t trade Bitcoin.

There is one goal: stacking

But it and never sell it.

The halving in every cycle has been a catalyst for exponential growth.

Owning Bitcoin is the greatest opt-out middle finger protest ever.

Don’t trade Bitcoin.

There is one goal: stacking

But it and never sell it.

The halving in every cycle has been a catalyst for exponential growth.

Owning Bitcoin is the greatest opt-out middle finger protest ever.

I don’t know what an opt-out middle finger protest is (seems exhausting) but I really enjoy the stock market and have no problem treating Bitcoin like my other long-term investment accounts if that’s the best strategy.

There are successful people out there who do nothing but invest in EFT’s and bitcoin every week then do nothing.

I don’t know what an opt-out middle finger protest is (seems exhausting) but I really enjoy the stock market and have no problem treating Bitcoin like my other long-term investment accounts if that’s the best strategy.

There are successful people out there who do nothing but invest in EFT’s and bitcoin every week then do nothing.
Yes, trading Bitcoin is a no-win game.

Look at it this way: you’re not “buying” Bitcoin, you’re exchanging inflationary dollars for the hardest money on Earth.

“The Bitcoin Standard” changed my life. Not light reading, but well worth the study.

The Hong Kong ETF just got approved. Now you have all of Asia competing with Wall Street for Bitcoin.