Bitcoin

I can relate to some extent.

I had a flash drive with a bunch of nude pics of girlfriends from 20+ years ago. Some GREAT content. I had it password protected and set to erase itself after five unsuccessful attempts.

After a decade plus of fidelity to Mrs Redfoot, I went to check on the flash drive.

I. Could. Not. Remember. The. Password. . .

200.gif

Also, MERCY PLORST!

I had a flash drive with a bunch of nude pics of girlfriends from 20+ years ago. Some GREAT content. I had it password protected and set to erase itself after five unsuccessful attempts.

After a decade plus of fidelity to Mrs Redfoot, I went to check on the flash drive.

200.gif
you can clone the whole flash drive for infinite tries...

I almost locked myself out of my Binance account that has a shitload of worthless alt coins. Fuck... That was a "waste" of about $1500 (potential monies... Only really lost a few hundred)

Bitcoin is so 2017

200.gif
Did you have a backup within the old Hoop’s system? I hear that’s a thing.

You know, for something like that, you should probably like write your password on a piece of paper and store it in a safe deposit box just in case.

None of this shit makes one lick of sense to me.

You know, for something like that, you should probably like write your password on a piece of paper and store it in a safe deposit box just in case.
So most of us would have been pissed that we were paid in bitcoin and figured it would be worthless and more than likely put some effort into trying to figure out how to spend it as fast as possible before it lost value. This guy was just basically lazy and wrote it off so it doesn't surprise me he lost the password.

200.gif

Ms. Redfoot changed it on you....