Bitcoin

True and you can subdivide bitcoins into some ungodly small number.

From the interwebz:
A satoshi is the smallest unit of Bitcoin currency. 1 satoshi = 0.00000001 BTC.

But, Ether is not capped, nor is the creation of hundreds of other cryptocoins capped or regulated.
Eh, but all other cryptos are compared to BTC. It's the "gold standard".

Diamonds have some ungodly high value, even though you can create one.

Eh, but all other cryptos are compared to BTC. It's the "gold standard".

Diamonds have some ungodly high value, even though you can create one.

You got in early and paid pennies for what may take off as a fad. Good luck.

You got in early and paid pennies for what may take off as a fad. Good luck.
Eh, I think it's all probably overpriced, but I just don't like the "no value" argument when people also rave about shiny gold.

But I haven't put in any more money into it. I've profited, and waiting out ETH and LTC before getting out completely

I have a poker buddy that is pretty much risking everything on Bitcoin. He sold his house a dramatically downsized and put all the profits in bitcoin, cashed out and stopped feeding into his 401k to put it into Bitcoin. He's only 33, but he's convinced he car retire by his mid 40's and live very comfortably by doing this. And Bitcoin was already over 40k when he started. He's a smart guy, he says he kept trying to think of a way it wouldn't work and he couldn't think of one.

I hope it works out for him, but I'm a gambling man and that's too big of a gamble for me. I dabble in cryptos, but I wouldn't bet my financial wellbeing on them. I don't have close to a whole Bitcoin, but I have made a little bit on the small percentage of a coin I do have, and etherium has done well for me, and even that 100 bucks I put in Dogecoin have quintupled in value(but I'm gonna dump the doge when it starts going down, it started as a joke, and I don't think it'll get much more than the 38 cents it was at this morning)

Reactions: Me
The Last Dance Bull GIF by The Ringer

Ban bet?

I have a poker buddy that is pretty much risking everything on Bitcoin. He sold his house a dramatically downsized and put all the profits in bitcoin, cashed out and stopped feeding into his 401k to put it into Bitcoin. He's only 33, but he's convinced he car retire by his mid 40's and live very comfortably by doing this. And Bitcoin was already over 40k when he started. He's a smart guy, he says he kept trying to think of a way it wouldn't work and he couldn't think of one.

I hope it works out for him, but I'm a gambling man and that's too big of a gamble for me. I dabble in cryptos, but I wouldn't bet my financial wellbeing on them. I don't have close to a whole Bitcoin, but I have made a little bit on the small percentage of a coin I do have, and etherium has done well for me, and even that 100 bucks I put in Dogecoin have quintupled in value(but I'm gonna dump the doge when it starts going down, it started as a joke, and I don't think it'll get much more than the 38 cents it was at this morning)

If you are in early, you could do OK or better.

Bill Maher tries too hard to be fake-edgy for me to take anything he says seriously.

I'm sorry. I can't hear you because this rocket ship to the moon is really loud.

To The Moon Meme GIF by Shibetoshi Nakamoto

• Funny!
Reactions: Me
If Billy Boi could keep putting out these videos it would be great.

All it did was keep DOGE and Ethereum blasting to their all time highs.

Oh, and Chainlink too.

polygon is up 300% since i bought in

ethereum and litecoin have blown up since buying, as well.

fat crypto stacks
I got into matic/polygon a little late, but still up over 100% since I bought in. In the last week I've seen a 40% return. just wish I had put MORE into cryptos.

Bitcoin is the best-performing asset of the last decade. It’s past time it has its own thread.

In this thread I will disseminate facts and @Dole ver 2.0 will spread fear, uncertainty and doubt.