Bob Huggins

I’m not sure how WVU can justify keeping Huggins anymore

Once again, how do these coaches not have a driver or at the very least understand how to use ride share....DUII's are completely inexcusable with the ease and affordability of ride share, but add that you're a head D1 coach and it is further inexcusable.

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

Huggins gone. Sounds like WVU let him resign instead of firing him.

He has had a problem with it for awhile now. Hopefully he gets help and gets it together before it gets even worse.

Josh Eilert named Interm

the right move imo

He’ll end up with a nearly .700 win percentage over 40+ years. College basketball is not better off without Bob Huggins.
True, but Bob is a physical train wreck. If he is not an alcoholic I'd hate see what you consider one to be. He has heart issues to boot. For no other reason I hope he gets himself right. Time will forgive and I hope he is around to enjoy the fruits of his career

True, but Bob is a physical train wreck. If he is not an alcoholic I'd hate see what you consider one to be. He has heart issues to boot. For no other reason I hope he gets himself right. Time will forgive and I hope he is around to enjoy the fruits of his career
I don’t understand why you’re making it one issue.

He’s a great college basketball coach who’s a drunk with heart disease.

Oh honey, what is you doin?

Bob seems to forget that he resigned. Whether this was on his own or under an ultimatum, he resigned. Sorry Bob. Try to enjoy your retirement. You were a great coach but its over

Last edited: