Bob Huggins

I don’t understand why you’re making it one issue.

He’s a great college basketball coach who’s a drunk with heart disease.
I am not making it one issue or really any issue. I am a UC alum and Bob Huggins took a lot of kids that no one else wanted or could get and developed some pretty good teams, specifically the Final Four team in '92. He is a legend in both Ohio and WVA. He has also done a lot of things behind the scenes for people and the community. I am hoping he can take care of his health issues and stick around for awhile because I think after some time people will forget about how his career ended and he can enjoy that status.

Fuck Bobert
blank-stare-really.gif

If Huggs really wants his job back he should take a page from the George Costanza play book and just show back up for work like nothing happened

As far as fundamental college basketball coaches, they’re the two greatest still living, though I fear The General is not long for this world.
Yes, unfortunately that is the word. I grew up in the same area that he did so there are some mutual acquaintances

Huggs out here trying to make us not field a team. More transferring out on the way

Bob seems to forget that he resigned. Whether this was on his own or under an ultimatum, he resigned. Sorry Bob. Try to enjoy your retirement. You were a great coach but its over

Probably too drunk to remember he signed the deal

Bob seems to forget that he resigned. Whether this was on his own or under an ultimatum, he resigned. Sorry Bob. Try to enjoy your retirement. You were a great coach but its over

I think he knows it's over. But getting fired is more lucrative than retiring. That said, it's obvious he resigned. I'm not sure what his lawyer's plan is.

He needs to dry out, quit smoking, get a quintuple bypass and live the rest of his life quietly, away from basketball. It’s over, Bob.
I’m sure this is about getting a buyout and not actually trying to get reinstated.