Bonus Thursday!

ill

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
morning

got our bonuses and pay raises for the year. 2023 was a good year for ill, I will say that much!

I am tired as fuck today. Woke up at 230 and couldn't fall back asleep.

morning

got our bonuses and pay raises for the year. 2023 was a good year for ill, I will say that much!

feeling guilty?

not in the slightest
With all the time you have been putting in and a recent upgrade in responsibilities I am sure you have earned it

With all the time you have been putting in and a recent upgrade in responsibilities I am sure you have earned it
I tried to leverage the fact that I was having a very good year as an individual contributor to say I should have gotten a little more...but I really can't complain.

I will complain when I see what taxes take out of it though...

I tried to leverage the fact that I was having a very good year as an individual contributor to say I should have gotten a little more...but I really can't complain.

Pay your fair share!!!

amen to that

Donald Duck Money GIF

Its been a week since starting new arthritis medication and I feel great. I am slowly working back into my workout routines
I started my dog on some new joint treats this week as well

I started my dog on some new joint treats this week as well
I have started a vitamin supplement for joint health in addition to the meds. I figure that can't hurt (pun intended)

Morning all

Curfling team went 2-0 last night, we just need to go 1-1 next week to become 4x league champions, we'll have to add a patch to our hats

morning

girl tells GIF