Bonus Thursday!

Haven't seen the full rosters yet, but it looks like we're going to show growth at the lower levels in our league, which is great. I think we'll have a full team of 9-year-olds (same as last year), a softball team (for the first time) and two baseball teams at 7-8, and at least 4 tee ball teams. League president called me last night to try and figure out the 9-year-old roster, we're going to have a bit bigger team than he'd like, but I'd rather have an oversized team than not enough kids.

Of course, the next issue is coaches, because at the 7-8 level, two of the parents who coached didn't sign their kids up, so we'll have to see who will coach. I think most of the parents who coached tee ball and whose kids aged up to 7-8 will wind up with the softball team.

mother fucker, I just realized a lot of my work I did yeseterday I saved as a CSV file

Which isn't the end of the world, but this morning a completely different format, lost formulas, etc. I was hoping to use yesterdays work as a template, but thats out window

mother fucker, I just realized a lot of my work I did yeseterday I saved as a CSV file

Which isn't the end of the world, but this morning a completely different format, lost formulas, etc. I was hoping to use yesterdays work as a template, but thats out window
Thoughts and prayers.

A CSV file??!! How could you be so dumb. How do you even breath on your own?

A CSV file??!! How could you be so dumb. How do you even breath on your own?
Well I working on a file someone else started and I didn't look at the data type, I just put in what I had to do, saved, logged off and this morning couldn't for life of me figure out what happened, but I eventually did

Oh well, lesson learned

csv? Who is the old timer here now?

Think the Pepto is finally working. Wife tried something new for supper last night & my digestive system went all Douche/Flavortown/DeepDish on me. Hard to be productive when you're running to the crapper constantly.
Your stomach changed pronouns?

Exciting times here, Tank is up to almost being able to eat a whole cashew without going into anaphylaxis. Still some work to go on walnuts, but we're at about a half a walnut daily.

Pretty clear you're not excelling here.
Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF