Box trailer-camper conversion

My kids gave my wife a 14 ft single axle trailer for a gift 3 years ago. She has transformed it into basically a rigid tent. Queen side bed on a frame allows for under bed storage, small cabinets for cooking and clothes and overhead racks for fishing/hunting gear. One thing I would recommend is battery fans with USB charger. That and a charge bar lasts 4 days for weekend camping during the summer. The trailer has side door entrance and split doors on back.
Let's see some pictures of that.

My kids gave my wife a 14 ft single axle trailer for a gift 3 years ago. She has transformed it into basically a rigid tent. Queen side bed on a frame allows for under bed storage, small cabinets for cooking and clothes and overhead racks for fishing/hunting gear. One thing I would recommend is battery fans with USB charger. That and a charge bar lasts 4 days for weekend camping during the summer. The trailer has side door entrance and split doors on back.

My Dad took an old school bus and converted it into a motor home when I was like 7 or 8 years old. We drove that fucking thing to Mexico City.....from Baton Rouge! It was fun times for all.

Let's see some pictures of that.

Not many good pics but here goes

Camping site. Next to 7 acre pond on a 500 acre hunting club. Usually have the entire place to ourselves.

Attachments

• campingspot.jpg
    campingspot.jpg
    300.2 KB · Views: 4
  • cabinets.jpg
    cabinets.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 5
  • camper door.jpg
    camper door.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 4
  • fishing poles.jpg
    fishing poles.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 3
See now that’s what I’m talking about ^.

After completely stripping it down I found too much mold and damage to consider converting it. Cleaned it up the best I could and relined the walls with particle board. Installed some heavier tie down anchors.

Going to sell it after I pick up my golf cart from the club. Selling that too.

At the end of the day, not a good ROI for something I would only take out 3-4 times a year. Better to take the money and make my truck faster.