Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just hate Russell Wilson

• All of the above

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • I like to eat Potato Salad naked while in a transgender circle jerk

• Total voters
Sounds like they will move on from Wilson & dont want to pay him all the guaranteed money.
Eat the rest of this year to grow next year.

Definitely didnt see this coming however.

Wilson went from being catered too, given an office with the brass, all the way to this when Payton came in. LOL

One thing is for sure. Payton isnt a coach to mess with. When he got up in Wilson's face & wilson just stood there, I actually felt bad for Wilson.
Guess it was a sign of things to come.

Sean Payton is overrated. He hates Wilson for some reason. I've stated before that I've seen Drew Brees fuck up a lot in games and especially in playoffs, and I never saw Payton get angry at Brees.

Wilson is being scapegoated because Payton's play calling sucks and the Broncos can't play defense.

Payton stinks. Guy somehow parlayed one Super Bowl win 15 fucking years ago into multiple jobs. Remove that one playoff year from his record and he’s below .500 in the playoffs overall. Dude had a HOF QB his entire career and has one good season to show for it. Pissening

I would understand if Denver was not in a playoff race,but they are,and Stidham is not the guy to get them thete.....

They are batshit crazy.....

Eh, it makes sense long term probably. Losing to the Pats pretty much eliminated them from the playoffs. Basically, if he were to get hurt in the final two weeks and not pass his physical, Broncos owe him $37mil.

Whether or not you think they should move on from him is a separate argument. Since they've made the decision to move on from him, this is the right business decision. This move has been done a few times lately by different teams.

Sean Payton is overrated. He hates Wilson for some reason. I've stated before that I've seen Drew Brees fuck up a lot in games and especially in playoffs, and I never saw Payton get angry at Brees.

Wilson is being scapegoated because Payton's play calling sucks and the Broncos can't play defense.
:stephena:

Sean Payton is the most overrated coach since [insert name of previous Patriots OC turned head coach here].

Josh fucking McDaniels

Key And Peele Reaction GIF

In fairness, have you listened to Wilson? Dude's fucking cringe af.

I'm getting the impression you guys don't think Stidham is the future of the Broncos?

Payton is highly underrated. This is a smart move and the Broncos just might get in if some things fall right. Wilson is a toad and not to be trusted.

Wilson don’t fit the system, I trust Sean Payton

Wilson to the Falcons would be the funniest thing ever.

His previously posted wife does have a baby daddy who is a prominent figure in Atlanta and I think Russ seems like the kind of guy who would be sensitive about that.