Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Russell Wilson

Yards - 3,070 - 18th
TDs - 26 - 6th
INTs - 8
sacked - 45 - 4th
Rating - 98.0 - 7th

They just don't want to pay him. Period.

Considering the way they started...I'd say Wilson has played pretty well. He was NEVER going to be worth what the tards paid for him. Not many would be.

I am thinking Cousins to the Broncos & Wilson to the Falcons! :)

No way Cousins is going anywhere now that we have seen there's nobody else on the roster who can play quarterback, and good luck signing JJ if they move Cousins!

No way Cousins is going anywhere now that we have seen there's nobody else on the roster who can play quarterback, and good luck signing JJ if they move Cousins!
well the rookie starts this weekend. So never say never.
but I agree. He shouldnt be allowed to leave Minnesota.

but I think the rumblings were real about moving on from him earlier in the season. And that was before his injury!

well the rookie starts this weekend. So never say never.
but I agree. He shouldnt be allowed to leave Minnesota.

but I think the rumblings were real about moving on from him earlier in the season. And that was before his injury!

They are just tired of paying him so much when the team is mediocre at best, also he has a full no trade and has said he would not waive it. (I believe he would in the right situation)

Hall is under team control for three more seasons but I believe if they thought he had a chance he would have already been starting, he's only starting Sunday night because what else can they do?

Cousins will stay because I believe next year if the Vikes don't take a pretty sizeable leap forward KOC is going to find himself on the hot seat or at least should, the Wilf's seem really patient but who knows, KOC has been terrible this season.

His previously posted wife does have a baby daddy who is a prominent figure in Atlanta and I think Russ seems like the kind of guy who would be sensitive about that.
I just think it would be funny, cause when he played in Atlanta they played Future the whole game to troll him.

They are just tired of paying him so much when the team is mediocre at best, also he has a full no trade and has said he would not waive it. (I believe he would in the right situation)

Hall is under team control for three more seasons but I believe if they thought he had a chance he would have already been starting, he's only starting Sunday night because what else can they do?

Cousins will stay because I believe next year if the Vikes don't take a pretty sizeable leap forward KOC is going to find himself on the hot seat or at least should, the Wilf's seem really patient but who knows, KOC has been terrible this season.
well he is not under contract.
So they will have to sign him to another I imagine 3 yr deal. Which will be more than his last contract. Also because I guess the restructures. Has a 28.5 mil dead cap on him. Sounds like they were always planning on going with a rookie contract guy after his contract was up. He is resignable, but if you are correct on them not liking the money he was making. He suddenly gets real expensive when all things are considered. (if resigned)

Again. I think they should keep him, but I have my doubts that is in their plans.

I just think it would be funny, cause when he played in Atlanta they played Future the whole game to troll him.

So we were both smelling what the other was cooking there then :wink: :thumb: :laugh:

This is going to wind up in court.

Broncos getting the $80+ million cap hit, and could also face lawsuit damages for pressuring Wilson to change his contract.

yeah that isnt going anywhere.

Not so sure about that. NFL can ding them draft picks (on top of the picks spent on Wilson- yikes!) and the NFLPA can take them to court over breach of the players contract and New York State contract law.

Not so sure about that. NFL can ding them draft picks (on top of the picks spent on Wilson- yikes!) and the NFLPA can take them to court over breach of the players contract and New York State contract law.
ok. I'll bite.
What was the breach?
Any player can be benched without repercussions.

Russell Wilson

Yards - 3,070 - 18th
TDs - 26 - 6th
INTs - 8
sacked - 45 - 4th
Rating - 98.0 - 7th

They just don't want to pay him. Period.

Considering the way they started...I'd say Wilson has played pretty well. He was NEVER going to be worth what the tards paid for him. Not many would be.
^This. Broncos signed a shitty contract and they think the best get-well plan is to bully Wilson into quitting the team.