Bronny James rushed to ICU after having cardiac arrest.

A lot of healthy 18 year old athletes with no known heart ailments suffer cardiac arrest, nothing to see here people, move along!!
:yawning:

This has been happening since I was a kid. Unless you have data suggesting a spike that no one has yet presented, this is a bad take.

This has been happening since I was a kid. Unless you have data suggesting a spike that no one has yet presented, this is a bad take.

What does a link to a 22 yr old article on NIH have to do with anything?

It's been happening as long as there've been humans. You asked for "data suggesting a spike" and then proceeded to post a link to an irrelevant, outdated NIH article.
Unless I misunderstood the tenor of "nothing to see here", the implication I took was that this hasn't happened before. This 20-year-old study shows otherwise.

I asked for data suggesting a spike because if there isn't a spike, it's an unfortunate side effect of the human condition.

I gotcher spike right here, sweet-cheeks.

I gotcher spike right here, sweet-cheeks.
Denzel Washington GIF

Unless I misunderstood the tenor of "nothing to see here", the implication I took was that this hasn't happened before. This 20-year-old study shows otherwise.

I asked for data suggesting a spike because if there isn't a spike, it's an unfortunate side effect of the human condition.
This is classic prevarication.

The implication is not whether it's happened before (how could anyone possibly assert that?). The implication is that it's happening more often since the government started sticking a needle in our arm.

This is classic prevarication.

The implication is not whether it's happened before (how could anyone possibly assert that?). The implication is that it's happening more often since the government started sticking a needle in our arm.
Which is why I asked for the spike in these incidents that has yet to be provided.